Screen Protectors?

Search This thread

thxalot07

Sep 9, 2010
With the rounded side edges, this will not be an easy phone to fit screen protectors for. Please post if you find any others.

This is what I have found so far. All ship from China and take 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Vinyl:
Olixar brand on MobileFun website. $10.99

TPU:
AVIDET brand on Amazon website. $7.99

Glass:
HHUAN brand on Amazon website. $11.97

Probedizzle75

May 9, 2011
ZAGG InvisibleShield Ultra VisionGuard+ Screen Protector from Verizon

Great screen protector! Fits perfect with a case and includes a small one for the secondary screen. Easy install. Would def recommend

Dark Wizard

Dec 20, 2011
Whitestone Dome glass

Whitestone has a screen protector for the LG wing have anyone use Whitestone before any good?

galr

Jun 18, 2014
I use Mi 10 Pro hydrogel screen protector . Just got a screen protector without the hole for the selfie camera. Cost around $1 per protector.

kaluna00

Mar 24, 2011
Tacoma
Just got these, installed and now I cannot get my fingerprint to register. I deleted it retrained it with the screen protector on and still no luck.

Attachments

• 1113201114_HDR.jpg
    1113201114_HDR.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: alek889

kaluna00

Mar 24, 2011
Tacoma
Got these. Typically I steer clear of the screen protector film. I generally always go with the tempered glass screen protector. But since the fingerprint wouldn't work with the tempered glass and tried this film. See link below. Works great feels smooth like glass. Provides better grip also. I put one on the screen as well as on the back of the phone. I can open and close it with one hand now because there's a little extra grip on the screen. Fingerprint also works with these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08L78S31X?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Reactions: alek889

KOLIOSIS

Got these. Typically I steer clear of the screen protector film. I generally always go with the tempered glass screen protector. But since the fingerprint wouldn't work with the tempered glass and tried this film. See link below. Works great feels smooth like glass. Provides better grip also. I put one on the screen as well as on the back of the phone. I can open and close it with one hand now because there's a little extra grip on the screen. Fingerprint also works with these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08L78S31X?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

THX for the link, just ordered.
I typically don't use screen protectors at all, just the liquid sealers.
I'm actually more interested in using to cover the back of the phone.
Did you cut out a hole for the cameras,& if so, how did you go about doing so?
I plan on using my Spigen case to trace out & cut w/an X-Acto knife.
Considered getting a skin for the Galaxy S20/S20 + (closest I could find, dimension wise), but, it'd still need some alterations, so, I skipped that idea.

If anyone finds a bodyskin for the Wing, please post a link in this thread.

kaluna00

Mar 24, 2011
Tacoma
THX for the link, just ordered.
I typically don't use screen protectors at all, just the liquid sealers.
I'm actually more interested in using to cover the back of the phone.
Did you cut out a hole for the cameras,& if so, how did you go about doing so?
I plan on using my Spigen case to trace out & cut w/an X-Acto knife.
Considered getting a skin for the Galaxy S20/S20 + (closest I could find, dimension wise), but, it'd still need some alterations, so, I skipped that idea.

If anyone finds a bodyskin for the Wing, please post a link in this thread.
I cut a notch around all three cameras. I figured it would at least protect the back of the phone when I get my case. For now hopefully it'll help it not get scratched :)
Front screen, bottom screen, and back have the film on them... Liking it.

Attachments

• 4311.jpeg
    4311.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 78
  • 4312.jpeg
    4312.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Assassyn

Mar 5, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I ordered a Spigen case from Amazon, but decided to upgrade to a better one I found at a T-Mobile store. I have AT&T and it didn't matter at all in regards to the accessories I got today. They also had a screen protector which I purchased as well. It's pricey compared to amazon, it has more support on the sides than the Spigen one does. The screen protector I bought wasn't an Invisishield, it's a Case Mate and it's working very well for me. Just wanted to thrown that out there in case it cam help anyone.

thxalot07

Sep 9, 2010
There is a tempered glass screen protector on Amazon. It's made by UniqueMe. Only sticks at the edges, but fits well and wraps around the curved screen. Feels great to the touch. And touchscreen sensitivity works extremely well. Optically, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

When installing, you need to line it up with the bottom edge of the screen so that there is a gap at the top. This is needed to let the light dimming sensor see out. Also, it is quite fragile. I dropped my phone into a soft bath mat and the screen protector cracked.

Already on my third UniqueMe. Fingerprint sensing works decently. You have to get the hang of it. If possible, definitely re-enroll your finger prints after installing the protector. Works much better that way.

Tacx95

Feb 16, 2021
Anyone knows if theres a privacy screen protector tpu film for the LG wing thats really good

Top Liked Posts