• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Screen Protectors

Search This thread

pabgar

MilgeS

May 13, 2013
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Do they have any gap? Can you post a picture to confirm?

Regards
20210922_070653.jpg

MilgeS

May 13, 2013
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hey, where did you get the bezel ring? I've been looking for one that matches the black GW4 that doesn't have the bold white lettering. Not a fan of the White on black look. I like yours. Can you post the link to it
Hi, I cheated a bit really as I too wanted a plain black bezel but couldn't find one, so I bought this one and just used a Sharpie pen to colour in the numbers!! If you ever find a completely smooth bezel ring please let me know.

Reactions: galaxys

cbb77

Nov 28, 2010
Massachusetts
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8T
Hi, I cheated a bit really as I too wanted a plain black bezel but couldn't find one, so I bought this one and just used a Sharpie pen to colour in the numbers!! If you ever find a completely smooth bezel ring please let me know.

Ok, I thought you may have already found one. In any case I just found and actual all black one.

Unfortunately I am still on the hunt for myself as this is only available for the 46mm model. Can't find one for the 42mm version

MilgeS

May 13, 2013
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Ok, I thought you may have already found one. In any case I just found and actual all black one.

Unfortunately I am still on the hunt for myself as this is only available for the 46mm model. Can't find one for the 42mm version
I did have this one on at first but I felt it made the watch look too thick where it had such a raised profile.

I hope you can find one soon for your watch

Attachments

• 20210902_083406.jpg
    20210902_083406.jpg
    880.1 KB · Views: 11

maxal

Jan 17, 2012
Southampton
I did have this one on at first but I felt it made the watch look too thick where it had such a raised profile.

I hope you can find one soon for your watch

Hey, where did you get the bezel ring? I've been looking for one that matches the black GW4 that doesn't have the bold white lettering. Not a fan of the White on black look. I like yours. Can you post the link to it
Hi I have this Bezel protector and I'm well happy with it.

Reactions: MilgeS

MilgeS

May 13, 2013
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi I have this Bezel protector and I'm well happy with it.

I was just watching a review of this on Reddit, first I've seen for GW4, I had one on my original GW and it did a great job of protecting the watch, thanks for the link

adj998

I used this one

It works great (screwed up the first 2 because I didn't align it properly and my OCD kicked in. So far the 3rd one is working great BUT i have huge bubbles underneath it, but to be fair I have my watch on when I'm cooking at work so it might just be a me issues since I'm constantly exposed to heat and whatnot and its loosening up the adhesive, but it's been about a month and this is barely happening. Anyone else use this watch screen protector?

Top Liked Posts