Screen rotation issue

Search This thread

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
Running a build of KangOS. Screen rotation isn't working properly when flashing any Android 11 zip builds. It rotates opposite of the correct orientation. So if I enable screen rotation and hold the device in portrait the screen rotates to landscape. Likewise holding the device in landscape will rotate to portrait. I had sound issues but was able to find a fix. Android 11 GSI's seem to rotate correctly but I have no cameras when running them. Is there a fix for the rotation issue?

MrDre00

Aug 20, 2022
Running a build of KangOS. Screen rotation isn't working properly when flashing any Android 11 zip builds. It rotates opposite of the correct orientation. So if I enable screen rotation and hold the device in portrait the screen rotates to landscape. Likewise holding the device in landscape will rotate to portrait. I had sound issues but was able to find a fix. Android 11 GSI's seem to rotate correctly but I have no cameras when running them. Is there a fix for the rotation issue?
Hey J-Mizzle

Have you made any progress with the screen rotation issue? I'm running LineageOS Lite 18.1 and with the sound fix now that's working for me too but screen rotation is still screwed, was thinking of reaching out to the G6Play devs and asking them if they knew where the rotation files are located or if they have experienced what you and I have been having problems with