Screen went. Now what

Search This thread
So I've got a Note 20 ultra that I freaking love. I got the Pixel 6 pro as well and between the two of them I finally have settled my urge for vanilla, Android and everything. The Note 20 stood for. The problem, randomly. I was just out in the yard working. I went to check my notifications in my screen was black. Assuming the digitizer went because the device is still connected to some Bluetooth things.
I thought I saw $450 for a replacement, doesn't seem worth it considering I already have the pixel, what are my real options? What would you guys do? I freaking love the phone and have a million accessories for it.

Yay! It's a cheap trick, but great when it works.
If it continues to happen though it indicates a underlying firmware or hardware issue.
Also clear system cache, it's on the boot menu.
I pretty regularly do full factory resets. Something that I got used to when I was doing the rooting thing when I was younger and kind of felt performance gains doing it so kind of stick to it

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I pretty regularly do full factory resets. Something that I got used to when I was doing the rooting thing when I was younger and kind of felt performance gains doing it so kind of stick to it
No need to do factory resets unless there's malware you can't delete or a 3rd app screws hidden user settings, or a major firmware upgrade.
This N10+ in my hand OS load will be 2 yo this June and is still stable and snappy fast with minimal maintenance. Still running on Pie.
I clear the system every month or so, and clean with SD Maid every month or so. Repair any damages made by misadventure or updates. That's it; stock Android's can be a very robust and stable platform.

Top Liked Posts