Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

snakerous

Jul 10, 2016
I always get an error from Google play services
I'm downloading the stock Android gapps to see if I fix the error, or how can I get Android auto to work? With what ROM? The fact is that one day all screen2auto Android auto and the phenotipe patcher worked for me and I managed to mirror the car screen but I only saw it once, since then nothing ...

whatsup90

Sep 25, 2020
Application with App systemize
With magisk 21.4 on Android 10 s20 ultra phone, car screen touch did not work again. 😒
d
The same S2A with APP systemizer in prive-app (only S2A), Magisk 21.4, A11 doesn't work
phone S20U

or you may need to set other applications in the app systemizer ??

giginogigetto

Dec 10, 2020
d
The same S2A with APP systemizer in prive-app (only S2A), Magisk 21.4, A11 doesn't work
phone S20U

or you may need to set other applications in the app systemizer ??
i think that we must wait for an upgrade of magisk. I don't know why since 20.4 version did not implemented touch screen for cars display unit in last versions..20.4 is good for touch screens and android 10; version 21.4 was good for android 11 and not for touch screens in cars unit.

whatsup90

Sep 25, 2020
i think that we must wait for an upgrade of magisk. I don't know why since 20.4 version did not implemented touch screen for cars display unit in last versions..20.4 is good for touch screens and android 10; version 21.4 was good for android 11 and not for touch screens in cars unit.
I understand, but a few people say that they work s2A together with magisk 21.4
for example, Ruszok, Voilsb, Tosonny

Pihexur

Jan 11, 2021
Hello, I have a black screen problem with prime video only, audio sounds ok but no video, youtube, netflix working perfectly without any problem
I read that app cloner arm is the solution, but I dont know how to use it... can you help me?
any other solution or suggestion
(Im using a Samsung galaxy note 9 sm-n9600, Rooted Magisk 21.4 Android 10 stock rom, AA 6.0.615334 AA AIO Tweaker 2.3, Screen2 Auto 3.4.4)
Hello bro. How netflix work with video. ? I Got Stella black screen and only audio work

ruszok

Jan 5, 2010
Ahhh... sorry - misunderstanding from my side.
Uninstall s2a
Turn on termux
su
systemize
option 3 (by apk)
... Next steps
Reboot
Patch in s2a
Reboot
Enable automatic shutdown SELinux in s2a

whatsup90

Sep 25, 2020
Ahhh... sorry - misunderstanding from my side.
Uninstall s2a
Turn on termux
su
systemize
option 3 (by apk)
... Next steps
Reboot
Patch in s2a
Reboot
Enable automatic shutdown SELinux in s2a
I do not fully understand how to do lauch s2a.apk with sdcard I entered /sdcard/s2a.apk unfortunately failed to start, which I am doing wrong