Screenshot

Search This thread

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
Good morning Is there a way with tasker to assign the screenshot function to the long press of the home or overview button since the lineageos ROM does not allow it?
I have lineage 19.1 wirh root

Good morning Is there a way with tasker to assign the screenshot function to the long press of the home or overview button since the lineageos ROM does not allow it?
Should be possible. I'm not sure if Takser itself is able to intercept Home button presses, but if not, you could probably use Button Mapper app:

Create task in Tasker: Take screenshot. Then configure Button Mapper to intercept this task on Home long press.

In theory should work :)

Reactions: andrea0807

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Should be possible. I'm not sure if Takser itself is able to intercept Home button presses, but if not, you could probably use Button Mapper app:

Create task in Tasker: Take screenshot. Then configure Button Mapper to intercept this task on Home long press.

In theory should work :)