Question Screwed By Package Delivery Company

Search This thread

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
The title says it all. Google decided to use 'Ontrac' as the company to deliver my 6 pro. And as you might expect, it they decided to mark it as delivered.

A few days ago, after i saw my package shipping email, i decided to look up reviews on Ontrac on Reddit and other various forums.

A downright litany/fukkton of people were complaining that Ontrac marked the package as delivered, when they never were. Packages seem to grow legs and disappear with this company. This gave me deep core cringy anxiety once i saw this.

Now....... I'm pissed, because i can't even reach Google, because of the INSANE wait times for calls and online chat. I'm beyond upset, what a complete sh1tshow.

Please request to have another company deliver your pixel. Stay a mile away from Ontrac.

Last edited:

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
The title says it all. Google decided to use 'Ontrac' as the company to deliver my 6 pro.

A few days ago, after i saw my package shipping email, i decided to look up reviews on Ontrac on Reddit and other various forums.

A downright litany/fukkton of people were complaining that Ontrac marked the package as delivered, when they never were. Packages seem to grow legs and disappear with this company. Now I'm pissed, because i can't even reach Google, because of the INSANE wait times for calls and online chat. I'm beyond upset, what a complete sh1tshow.

Please request to have another company deliver your pixel. Stay a mile away from Ontrac.
Edit: forgot to type that my package was indeed marked off as delivered. But of course it wasn't.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
In the modern world of shipping companies dropping and running, its a GREAT idea to put a motion sensitive security camera of some sort to catch the front of your property.

I use some generic high resolution IP cameras and a Zoneminder server.

If there is ever a claim that a package was delivered, you just need to find the footage applicable for the time they claim it was delivered. If none exists, then they obviously didn't deliver.

I've caught all kinds of weird stuff, like a delivery ape literally THROWING a package marked "fragile". Also a neighbor from across the street trying to sneak a couple of extra bags onto my driveway, and after I had a little chat with him, sneaking it onto OTHER people's driveways.
Note: it was an old guy, and I actually told him that it was OK, just give me a call first so I know its him and not someone from the other end of town throwing out body parts :ROFLMAO:

Norma Stitz

Jan 2, 2011
Redmond
LG V10
LG V20
Similar situation with Best Buy. Had I known, I would have done in store pickup. Now mine is "an event has delayed your delivery". I guess on the plus side, it hasn't officially been stolen yet.

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Similar situation with Best Buy. Had I known, I would have done in store pickup. Now mine is "an event has delayed your delivery". I guess on the plus side, it hasn't officially been stolen yet.
OMG. Still nothing on my stolen/vanished p6p. I had to order one off eBay, and on top of that miraculously, an hour later found a 256 stormy black at best buy that will be delivered on the 3rd! I got completely scalped on the eBay pixel.

I have learned a valuable lesson. Don't get phones shipped to your house guys.

1) Always get doorbell camera security system for your package delivery doors.

2). Try everything in your power to get packages routed to 'in package store pickup', and DO NOT use sketch package delivery companies like OnTrac!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    has your package been stated as delivered? wasn't clear by your post....
    OMG. Still nothing on my stolen/vanished p6p. I had to order one off eBay, and on top of that miraculously, an hour later found a 256 stormy black at best buy that will be delivered on the 3rd! I got completely scalped on the eBay pixel.

I have learned a valuable lesson. Don't get phones shipped to your house guys.

1) Always get doorbell camera security system for your package delivery doors.

2). Try everything in your power to get packages routed to 'in package store pickup', and DO NOT use sketch package delivery companies like OnTrac!
    The title says it all. Google decided to use 'Ontrac' as the company to deliver my 6 pro. And as you might expect, it they decided to mark it as delivered.

A downright litany/fukkton of people were complaining that Ontrac marked the package as delivered, when they never were. Packages seem to grow legs and disappear with this company. This gave me deep core cringy anxiety once i saw this.

Now....... I'm pissed, because i can't even reach Google, because of the INSANE wait times for calls and online chat. I'm beyond upset, what a complete sh1tshow.