Search This thread

Divaksh

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2012
Jaipur
divaksh.me
[SCRIPT] All su Installer - "Root & install your favorite root management app"

About All SU Installer:
It allows you root and install your favorite root management app with related su binaries in just a click. It is one of the simplest method for installing su binaries and root mange app to your device. It can also help you in solving all root related issues. It can also help in changing you current root management app.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Root?
Defined by Lininfo.org:
Root is the user name or account that by default has access to all commands and files on a Linux or other Unix-like operating system.
Well, rooting an Android phone simply means to gain administrative privileges (or root access if you are from a Linux background) on the system. When you buy a new Android phone, you are just a guest user on the phone. You can use the phone, just as a guest would use Windows, but you will not be able to make any changes to the system files.
However, after you have a root access over your phone, you could browse your Android root folder and make any changes to the system files on your phone. And that’d mean the ability to make all kinds of changes and install more powerful apps that you can’t use on a non-rooted phone.
We will now be talking about both merits and demerits associated with rooting an Android phone. Let us start with the brighter side: the benefits.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benefits of Rooting?
Run Special Applications or Root-only applications
After you have rooted your phone, you can run special applications that require root access on your phone. When compared to regular applications, root applications provide more features.
Install & Run Custom ROMs
One of the main reasons people root their phone because they want to install and use custom ROMs on it.
When looking into Custom ROMs you’ll want to get one that comes with the latest version of Google’s software but also features plenty of tweaks, performance enhancements, and additional features.
Free Internal Storage
People who have low internal memory can transfer any application from internal memory to SD card after rooting their phone. There are some applications that provide the option by default. But if you want to force move an app by creating a symlink, you must use an app that only works on a rooted phone.
Requirements:
  • CWM based Recovery
Always Remember:
  • Please Don't mirror my files, I like to keep track of download count.
  • Report Bugs in this thread and I will fix them as soon as possible.
  • If you like my tool please rate it and press some thanks.
  • If someone helps press thanks for him.
Donators (thanks a ton) :
Credits

Last edited:

Divaksh

Feb 16, 2012
Jaipur
divaksh.me
Downloads:
How to use?
  • Download and copy All Root Installer.zip to sdcard.
  • Boot into recovery
  • Flash All Root Installer.zip
  • Select your desired root management app.
  • Reboot and you are done. ;)
Change log:
All Root Installer v1.0 (3-5-2013)
-Initial Release.

Last edited:

lalit387

Jan 29, 2012
Delhi
I knew you will do something like this :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Make a universal Xperia App addon pack for Sola Jelly bean:D:D:D

This will be an act of respect for our favourite developers Munjeni

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

sadiq23

Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm....Any chance of this working on Xperia P JB??

Would be happy!:thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia P "JB" using XDA-Premium HD app

Divaksh

Feb 16, 2012
Jaipur
divaksh.me

I also knew I will something do like this it was the first thing I wanted to do. (my first xda thread) :D
And addon will be done! ;)
but after my exams... :p

For Xperia P will be released tomorrow. ;)

Will it work on XGo JB? :cyclops:
Will Xperia Go will be released tomorrow. ;)

aotaotaot99

May 4, 2013
Oh!. I'm waiting for Root XP

I have question .. answer for me pls.
It for root and unlock bootloader ?
or root and locked bootloader

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mr_S

Dec 21, 2012
@op

How is it going for xp?

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
But to use CWM you also need root? So this .zip is there to update the "root manage app" and it's binaries?:)

Reactions: lebartman

Divaksh

Feb 16, 2012
Jaipur
divaksh.me
But to use CWM you also need root? So this .zip is there to update the "root manage app" and it's binaries?:)

Yes, It installs su binaries to related apps and busybox, It also solves all root related issues with custom and stock roms. :)

Xperia Go and Xperia P version uploaded.

Enjoy, Happy Rooting.. :D

Mr_S

Dec 21, 2012
Imo I don't see how this is rooting,it will install the files in the right place if you flash a Rom that's not rooted but it won't install initial root you need to flash cwm?

Wrong title, should be su flasher

Smartid

May 21, 2012
Jakarta
Should not work on locked bootloader, don't you..? Coz how I can access to cwm if my device not root yet..

Sent from my LT22i using xda premium

Last edited:

androidmeda

Dec 16, 2010
Manila
Imo I don't see how this is rooting,it will install the files in the right place if you flash a Rom that's not rooted but it won't install initial root you need to flash cwm?

+1

Still waiting for an easy root method (like bin4ry) for stock and locked beans. Without cwm this can't be used. Without root, can't get cwm.

Stock and locked xGO beans.

Reactions: Mr_S

androidmeda

Dec 16, 2010
Manila
Got a question for OP or anyone who would know the answer. If by some miracle we get to boot to CWM, will this root the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SCRIPT] All su Installer - "Root & install your favorite root management app"

About All SU Installer:
    It allows you root and install your favorite root management app with related su binaries in just a click. It is one of the simplest method for installing su binaries and root mange app to your device. It can also help you in solving all root related issues. It can also help in changing you current root management app.
    What is Root?
    Defined by Lininfo.org:
    Root is the user name or account that by default has access to all commands and files on a Linux or other Unix-like operating system.
    Well, rooting an Android phone simply means to gain administrative privileges (or root access if you are from a Linux background) on the system. When you buy a new Android phone, you are just a guest user on the phone. You can use the phone, just as a guest would use Windows, but you will not be able to make any changes to the system files.
    However, after you have a root access over your phone, you could browse your Android root folder and make any changes to the system files on your phone. And that’d mean the ability to make all kinds of changes and install more powerful apps that you can’t use on a non-rooted phone.
    We will now be talking about both merits and demerits associated with rooting an Android phone. Let us start with the brighter side: the benefits.
    Benefits of Rooting?
    Run Special Applications or Root-only applications
    After you have rooted your phone, you can run special applications that require root access on your phone. When compared to regular applications, root applications provide more features.
    Install & Run Custom ROMs
    One of the main reasons people root their phone because they want to install and use custom ROMs on it.
    When looking into Custom ROMs you’ll want to get one that comes with the latest version of Google’s software but also features plenty of tweaks, performance enhancements, and additional features.
    Free Internal Storage
    People who have low internal memory can transfer any application from internal memory to SD card after rooting their phone. There are some applications that provide the option by default. But if you want to force move an app by creating a symlink, you must use an app that only works on a rooted phone.
    Requirements:
    • CWM based Recovery
    Always Remember:
    • Please Don't mirror my files, I like to keep track of download count.
    • Report Bugs in this thread and I will fix them as soon as possible.
    • If you like my tool please rate it and press some thanks.
    • If someone helps press thanks for him.
    Donators (thanks a ton) :
    Credits
    Downloads:
    How to use?
    • Download and copy All Root Installer.zip to sdcard.
    • Boot into recovery
    • Flash All Root Installer.zip
    • Select your desired root management app.
    • Reboot and you are done. ;)
    Change log:
    All Root Installer v1.0 (3-5-2013)
    -Initial Release.

I also knew I will something do like this it was the first thing I wanted to do. (my first xda thread) :D
    And addon will be done! ;)
    but after my exams... :p

For Xperia P will be released tomorrow. ;)

Will it work on XGo JB? :cyclops:
    Will Xperia Go will be released tomorrow. ;)

+1

Still waiting for an easy root method (like bin4ry) for stock and locked beans. Without cwm this can't be used. Without root, can't get cwm.