• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
Hello, @lebigmac,

I think you shoud advise in the first post that this great solution works while you are using normally your rom. But may be you must say that this script is not permanent. I mean, if you have to flash every week your favorite beta rom, you MUST do it again all process.
But, I see that everytime you do this, the dump /temp partition where is created the new super image, IS GROWING a little bit each time you flash the script.
So, my questions is: ¿ There is a way to avoid the increase of the new partition ? ¿ It is possible to return to original size before the script or delete it to start from new?

Thank you, mate.

By the way : Ole tu polla means something like: "wow, you had two big balls for do that !"

Hello, @lebigmac,

I think you shoud advise in the first post that this great solution works while you are using normally your rom. But may be you must say that this script is not permanent. I mean, if you have to flash every week your favorite beta rom, you MUST do it again all process.
But, I see that everytime you do this, the dump /temp partition where is created the new super image, IS GROWING a little bit each time you flash the script.
So, my questions is: ¿ There is a way to avoid the increase of the new partition ? ¿ It is possible to return to original size before the script or delete it to start from new?

Thak you, mate.

By the way : Ole tu polla means something like: "wow, you had two big balls for do that !"
Hola amigo! Thanks for that translation! That made my day.

Every week you flash a new beta rom?
Well then I guess you will have to flash my flashable script every week then :D
You will become a regular user of my script ;)

In the next version of the script, it will automatically delete all the *.img files inside the folder: /files/super/
after it has finished doing its job. I hope this will help reduce the size on disk.
The cleanUp function is already present in the script. I just haven't been using it enough lately.

You can always manually delete the entire makesysrw_1.15c folder inside /data/local/tmp/ and when you swipe to install it will simply reinstall itself to that location and initiate the procedure.

Good job ! it worked like a charm !
Got RW in System partition in my MI 10. I just tested it making a new colorized reboot menu. You can see this result.
3739473-23be6f3b5c75dd8cb93c7c2044d57866.jpg
3739475-338409f4f3fca047b610440a0896ffcb.jpg

By the way how did you do this? Can you please share with me? I want this feature too! It looks very useful. I need the reboot to fastboot, recovery buttons! How to get them on my Xiaomi X3 NFC?

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Eniac

The_Eniac

Mar 5, 2021
Barcelona
It
Hola amigo!
jajaja thanks for that translation! That made my day.

In the next version of the script, it will automatically delete all the *.img files inside the folder: /files/super/
after it has finished doing its job. I hope this will help reduce the size on disk.
The cleanUp function is already present in the script. I just haven't been using it enough lately.

You can always manually delete the entire makesysrw_1.15c folder inside /data/local/tmp/ and when you swipe to install it will simply reinstall itself to that location and initiate the procedure.

By the way how did you do this? Can you please share with me? I want this feature too! It looks very useful. I need the reboot to fastboot, recovery buttons! How to get them on my Xiaomi X3 NFC?
It is just change one file called "powermenu" located at \system\media\default\. Once you can change the location make RW you only have to put the one modified.
I can let you my modified file if you have a Xiaomi device. I don't know if it will work. But try it out.
You ll tell me.

Here the link to download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/10EstgTpqoXNz0OyUkkbmTKjjfWwCNmAq/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: lebigmac

The_Eniac

Mar 5, 2021
Barcelona
Hola amigo!
jajaja thanks for that translation! That made my day.

If you have a poco x3, may be is possible to enable this feature in settings\additional settings\developer options. I don't know if this is the same like in my Mi 10.

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
To those with syntax error try this:

Line #234
change this
Code:
arr=(`ls -Alg /dev/block/by-name | awk '{print $(NF-2)"|"$NF}'`)

to this
Code:
arr=`ls -Alg /dev/block/by-name | awk '{print $(NF-2)"|"$NF}'`

I can't believe nobody else noticed it much earlier. The error was so obvious lol.

If it works I'll include this in the next hotfix.

@ronlkh1965 @thelavip

Last edited:

ronlkh1965

Feb 22, 2021
To those with syntax error try this:

Line #234
change this
Code:
arr=(`ls -Alg /dev/block/by-name | awk '{print $(NF-2)"|"$NF}'`)

to this
Code:

I can't believe nobody else noticed it much earlier. The error was so obvious lol.

If it works I'll include this in the next hotfix.

@ronlkh1965 @thelavip
it says 235 syntax error : bad substitution
for x in "${arr[@]}"; do

• Wow

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
@ronlkh1965
Apparently your shell doesn't support arrays for some reason! That's why you get syntax error. Now it all makes sense.

It will get triggered only if no super partition is detected right?
That's why may be all people haven't noticed it.

Thanks

Hi @HemanthJabalpuri. Thanks for your interest in this project. I see you've been studying my script thoroughly recently. That's great ;) Please keep in mind I am only a beginner at scripting so the script is not perfect yet ;) To be honest this is my very first bash script project ever! I know it's unbelievable!
Also thanks for noticing at line #204 that the string can be replaced with an already existing variable. I'll include that minor optimization with the next hotfix.

How can this script be executed on a device like the OnePlus 7t, which doesn't have a fully functioning twrp?

Thank you.
Hi shady_soldier. Thanks for your interest in this project.
Is there OrangeFox recovery available for your device?

Last edited:

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
How can this script be executed on a device like the OnePlus 7t, which doesn't have a fully functioning twrp?

Thank you.
Haven't checked the script and not sure where is stores the files. But if it requires data decryption (i.e use of internal storage), then no it's not possible. You have to directly modify each partition manually. **If on OOS**

With that said, you could try pushing zip to /tmp or /cache and flash from there.

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
it says 235 syntax error : bad substitution
for x in "${arr[@]}"; do

@ronlkh1965 @thelavip

Good news! I've finally found the solution for all those that were experiencing syntax error at line # 234 and 235
This is what it should look like:
Code:
for x in $arr; do

If it works I'll include it in the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: baxal0

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
Poco X3 with Android 11 custom rom (ArrowOS).

"There was a problem removing the reading-only lock of system.img"

Any solution?

Thanks! Good job!View attachment 5255849

View attachment 5255839

Amigo thanks for trying my script and for the nice screenshots and feedback but if you use custom ROM like Arrow OS then your system partition is most likely already read write!
Check it by doing
Code:
mount -o remount,rw /

If you get no error that means your device is already read write so you don't really need to run my script unless you want to play around with resizing your individual partitions inside your super partition that is ;)

If you really want to know exactly what went wrong try running this command manually on your phone:
Code:
e2fsck -y -E unshare_blocks /data/local/tmp/makesysrw_1.15c/files/super/system.img

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

zelipukin

Aug 24, 2009
Jackson
lebigmac, Thank you ! (can repeat this 10000 times) You made me feel 10 years younger - returned to the era when people rule their phones.

my phone (one of) is F150 (sub of Oukitel) model B2021 mt6765 6/64 Andr10 avs

Right after installiation I run into some troubles: Yes, I could make system R/w and manipulate with files, but there were some bad simptoms like Magisk FC, settings FC, etc

I went into TWRP and flashed backup of my Super made just before your script installation.
Surprisingly, after that I have fully functional phone with all the R/W bells and whistles !

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
lebigmac, Thank you ! (can repeat this 10000 times) You made me feel 10 years younger - returned to the era when people rule their phones.

my phone (one of) is F150 (sub of Oukitel) model B2021 mt6765 6/64 Andr10 avs

Right after installiation I run into some troubles: Yes, I could make system R/w and manipulate with files, but there were some bad simptoms like Magisk FC, settings FC, etc

I went into TWRP and flashed backup of my Super made just before your script installation.
Surprisingly, after that I have fully functional phone with all the R/W bells and whistles !
Hello @zelipukin. Thanks for your message.
Are you saying that my script actually worked on your device?
You sir have made my day. Everytime my script works on somebody else's device it makes me happy :)
Of course the script is not perfect yet. Still lots of work to do...

Did the script itself give you any errors? Did you run it manually or with the flashable zip installer?

Is this your device? It looks good. A little bit more rugged than mine & same price range as my Xiaomi X3 NFC!
The specs are not bad for that price range! And it has NFC just like mine! Look at that battery capacity! I'm jealous! I think I want one. I mean 100 bucks? That's such a great deal! That's even better price to hardware ratio than Xiaomi lol

Technical Specifications

• Battery: 8000mAh
  • Display: 5.86-inch 1520x 720 pixel HD+ U-Notch Display
  • CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor
  • GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320
  • RAM: 6GB
  • ROM: 64GB expandable to 256GB using a microSD card
  • Rear camera: 13MP+2MP+2MP+VGA quad-camera array
  • Front camera: 8MP
  • Charging: USB-C and standard 5v2a, compatible with 9v2a 18W fast charging
  • Slots: Dual-SIM slots + Dedicated microSD card slot
  • Certification: IP68 and IP69K rating and MIL-STD-810G
  • Customizable button
  • One Operating System, Two Modes
  • Colors: Black and Sahara Yellow
  • Supports NFC

1200-775-696x450.jpg

Last edited:

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
Good news to all those unfortunate ones who couldn't get it to work in their TWRP version or they don't even have TWRP for their device or stuck on OrangeFox!
I am thinking about releasing Android only version! No TWRP required.
You will have to flash the partitions manually though!

Reactions: baxal0 and Ayoub$#

HemanthJabalpuri

@lebigmac
I am happy to say that, all the things went fine with my Realme C12.

I have removed original super.img right after lpunpack finishes. This makes me use your tool with just 15GiB free space.

A small thing is that, in your update-binary, please create a dir /data/local/tmp if it does not exist.
If it does not exist, your tool will fail to install.
It will be not present if a person clean flashes your tool(wipe data).

Also system RW works fine, but vendor RW gives operation not permitted.
Do I need use chattr with the block of vendor?

If you can't run the script try making the file executable like this: chmod +x ./makesysrw.shIf you still can't get it to work run which sh in your TWRP shell and replace the shebang in the first line of the script with the output of that command. Don't remove the first two #! symbols though. Then save the file and try again.
Also, we can use like this sh makesysrw.sh. Advantage of this is that, we don't need to make it executable and shebang is ignored.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love

shady_soldier

Dec 14, 2013
Thane
@ronlkh1965
Apparently your shell doesn't support arrays for some reason! That's why you get syntax error. Now it all makes sense.

Hi @HemanthJabalpuri. Thanks for your interest in this project. I see you've been studying my script thoroughly recently. That's great ;) Please keep in mind I am only a beginner at scripting so the script is not perfect yet ;) To be honest this is my very first bash script project ever! I know it's unbelievable!
Also thanks for noticing at line #204 that the string can be replaced with an already existing variable. I'll include that minor optimization with the next hotfix.

Hi shady_soldier. Thanks for your interest in this project.
Is there OrangeFox recovery available for your device?
No Orangefox recovery too for Oneplus 7T , unfortunately. Oneplus really messed up 7T's decryption with android 10. I'm hoping for it to fixed with OOS 11 update which too, got delayed because they didn't care for its decryption issues in the first place. Its mind boggling that the 7T doesn't have a working TWRP even after 1 ½ years of being launched.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is there any tutorial on how to use sysrw_repair_v1.32 ? :

1- Sorry for spamming the thread.
    2- Thank you Keven11 and lebigmac
    3- Finally I got it, first flashed the stock rom (android 11) and started it just to create the /data/media/ folder. Right after that I turned off the device, flashed the twrp and magisk, and placed the systemrw_1.32 in the /data/local/tmp/ folder. I started the script from the twrp terminal "sh /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32/systemrw.sh size=15. After getting the error "73" screen, I started sysrw_repair_v1.32 in vmware emulating linux mint... And everything went really well! :)

View attachment 5425517
    It is definitely a journey. Well worth the work, and time invested in then end. Also, it helps many people understand their devices just that much more. I am glad that you were successful.

Also, everytime a person manages to get this to work for themselves, and explains how they did. That alone helps many others. So thank you for putting in the work, and sharing your experience.
    1- Sorry for spamming the thread.
    2- Thank you Keven11 and lebigmac
    3- Finally I got it, first flashed the stock rom (android 11) and started it just to create the /data/media/ folder. Right after that I turned off the device, flashed the twrp and magisk, and placed the systemrw_1.32 in the /data/local/tmp/ folder. I started the script from the twrp terminal "sh /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32/systemrw.sh size=15. After getting the error "73" screen, I started sysrw_repair_v1.32 in vmware emulating linux mint... And everything went really well! :)

c74256c2706c6e8f74e5858e4aa85f57.gif
    Thanks. But you can tell in more detail. Where to get the super_original.bin and super_fix files. Please write detailed instructions.
    this script have 2 mode one is from recovery flash as zip second have run it in android environment.
    if you run this in recovery then it patch and flash super automatically.
    second if you run it in android environment with as mention location of /data/local/tmp/here_your_script_folder/here_script.sh then it create a "img" folder inside of script folder then pull super from your device make a backup and rename that to super_orignal.bin then extract that super and patch r/w capability then make that again super and rename it as super_fix.img so simply you get two bin files inside "img" folder
    if you wanna r/w your device flash super_fix.img from bootloader.
    if you wanna go back to original state "flash super_orignal.bin" from bootloader.
    directory tree will like this :-
    data/ ├─ local/ │ ├─ tmp/ │ │ ├─ systemrw_1.32/ │ │ │ ├─img/ │ │ │ │ ├─super_orignal.bin │ │ │ │ ├─super_fix.bin │ │ │ ├─ tools/ │ │ │ ├─ config.ini │ │ │ ├─ systemrw.sh
    thanks this for @The_Tablet
    That's it!
    Hola, [USER = 11816235] @Ricardo Cruz [/ USER]. Envíeme sus archivos de registro desde esta carpeta. Gracias.
    /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32/log / [/ ICODE] Simplemente conecte el teléfono a la computadora usando un cable usb-c a usb-a. [URL='https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/script-android-10-universal-mount-system-read-write-r-w.4247311/page-23#post-84901531'][B]Aquí[/B][/URL] puede encontrar las instrucciones oficiales del script de reparación de resolución de problemas (solo Linux). [/QUOTE] Hello, sorry for the delay, I imagine that these are the files that you ask me [/QUOTE]
    I had a error with previous version about cow error. But with last version, no cow error. The script worked! Thx again ;)
    If you can't get this script to work on your device check out the brand new sophisticated superrepack tool by @munjeni

logo_large.jpg

*NEW* SystemRW v1.32 *NEW*
    automated bash script by lebigmac for Android 10 and above

Creation date: February 2021
    Updated: August 2021

Requirements:
    • rooted STOCK Android 10 or newer (custom ROM should already be R/W!)
    • at least 10+ GB free space on phone for dumping data
    Description:
    A script for all Android power users that wish to make their read-only Android 10+ system read/write-able again to remove bloatware and make more thorough customizations to their device.

In a nutshell this is what the script is doing:
    • dumps your existing super OR your system / product / vendor partitions depending on whether or not you've got super partition
    • extracts embedded read-only partitions (system, vendor, product...) from super if applicable
    • makes these partitions read/write-able
    • joins everything back together to new super.img OR NOT depending on whether or not you've got super partition
    • flashes read/write-able images back to device using the super fast Kolibass technique (only in recovery mode)
    User data is not affected.

NOTE:
    • Extract BUNDLE.zip (the included sysrw_repair.zip is only for fixing error 73!)
    • Before launching script make sure you've got full read/write access to the /data partition by first decrypting and then mounting /data partition as R/W!
    • The script can be run both inside custom recovery and inside Android operating system.
      If you run script in Android mode you will need to fastboot flash the patched image(s) manually!
    • To check whether or not you've got a super partition on your device you can run this command:
      adb shell "ls -l /dev/block/by-name/super"
    Manual installation:
    • Extract flashable.zip and copy systemrw_*VERSION* folder into /data/local/tmp/
    • run this command to make the script executable:
    chmod +x /data/local/tmp/systemrw_*VERSION*/systemrw.sh
    Automatic installation:
    Installation of the script has never been this easy!
    Download the flashable.zip below, do NOT enable zip signature verification and simply install it in your custom recovery (works in TWRP, OrangeFox and PBRP!)
    The installer binary will auto-detect whether or not your device has a super partition and launch the script accordingly with the proper command line arguments.

Flashable zip custom usage:
    You can set these custom installation arguments in the included config.ini file.
    Simply extract the flashable.zip and modify the included config.ini file and then save the file. Then compress the systemrw_*VERSION* and META-INF folders again as a new .zip and install it in recovery.
    First line of config.ini contains the script arguments for those WITHOUT super partition.
    By default this line is completely empty (no space).
    Second line of config.ini contains the script arguments for those WITH super partition.
    For example if you already dumped your super_original.bin and want to skip that process next time you install the .zip then put this in line #2 of config.ini :
    in=`ls -l /dev/block/by-name/super | awk '{print $NF}'` size=15
    Remember if you decide to use custom arguments in config.ini then the first character should always be an empty space. If no arguments are used such as by default in line #1 (no super) then the line should be completely empty, no space, nothing.

Script usage:
    If you've got no super partition then simply call the script with no arguments from the shell (see examples below).
    If you've got a super partition I would recommend using the optional size=15 parameter as well to give some extra free space (in MB) to each partition.
    Optional script arguments:
    Replace x with your custom value
    • in=x *THIS IS IGNORED IF YOU'VE GOT NO SUPER PARTITION*
      With this flag you can specify an existing super image as input and skip the entire dumping of the super image process. Here you can use the super_original.bin which you dumped earlier with systemrw or the official unsparsed super.img from your downloaded firmware. (unsparse with simg2img). It's also possible to use your super partition block device as input.
      If omitted, systemrw will dump super image from phone to ./img/super_original.bin
      (path is relative to the script)
    • out=x *THIS IS IGNORED IF YOU'VE GOT NO SUPER PARTITION*
      With this argument you can specify the output path of the new patched super file.
      If omitted, default output value is ./img/super_fixed.bin
    • size=x *ONLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU'VE GOT SUPER PARTITION*
      With this parameter you can specify the extra free space (in megabytes) that will be added to each partition. There is a limit as to how much extra free space you can add per partition. Check your lpdump.txt to find out the exact maximum extra size.
      If omitted, default extra size is 0 (shrink to minimum)

Examples:
    Bash:
    adb shell
    su
    cd /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32
    chmod +x ./systemrw.sh

# Run this command *IF YOU'VE GOT NO SUPER PARTITION*
    ./systemrw.sh

# Run this command if you're first time user *AND YOU'VE GOT SUPER PARTITION*
    # Specify the extra free space in megabytes for each partition:
    ./systemrw.sh size=15

# Plug an existing super image into the script like this *ONLY IF YOU'VE GOT SUPER PARTITION*
    ./systemrw.sh in=./img/super_original.bin size=15

# Specify both the input file as well as the output destination *ONLY IF YOU'VE GOT SUPER PARTITION*
    ./systemrw.sh in=./img/super_original.bin out=./custom/path/super_fixed.bin size=15

# EXPERT EXAMPLE:
    ./systemrw.sh in=`ls -l /dev/block/by-name/super | awk '{print $NF}'` out=./img/super_fixed.bin size=50

Troubleshooting:
    If you get error 255 in custom recovery when trying to install flashable zip then try to install it manually. If you encounter this error please send me this file /tmp/recovery.log
    Make sure the script folder was correctly extracted to:
    /data/local/tmp/systemrw_*VERSION*
    If you can't run the script try making the file executable like this: chmod +x ./systemrw.sh
    If you still can't get it to work run which sh in your shell and replace the shebang in the first line of the script with the output of that command. Don't remove the first two #! symbols though. Then save the file and try again.
    Make sure you have full read write access to the /data/local/tmp directory and that the containing files are not encrypted in custom recovery!
    If you experience bootloop after successfully flashing super_fixed.bin then your device probably has additional protection features that prevent it from booting modified super images. Try to undo bootloop simply by flashing original stock super image. You might have to flash stock vbmeta as well. Good luck!

About:
    I did not come up with all this by myself. After searching for a solution for countless days without success, going even as far as learning hex editing - I accidentally came across a couple of very interesting threads burried deep inside the new forum interface where this method has been described by various enthousiasts (links can be found in the credits section below). Therefore I take absolutely no credit for the underlying core mechanisms of the script. I'm only the amateur who put it all together into a compact script so that everybody can enjoy an Android system that's read/write-able again. Just like it used to be in Android 9 or earlier. Before this annoying 'shared_blocks feature' was implemented.

Credits:
    Huge thanks to @Kolibass for allowing me to use his partition tools for Android. Without your tools this script would not work on the Android platform! This genius also showed me how to flash a 5GB file to my partition in just under 30 seconds! Much faster than fastboot! I still can't believe it!
    Big thanks to @Brepro1 for allowing me to basically copy his awesome tutorial and make it into a script. Without your tutorial guiding me I couldn't have created this script.
    Thanks @AndyYan your great tutorial also helped me a lot for automating the script especially the lpdump part.
    Also big thanks @munjeni for allowing me to use his superunpack V1 tool in the previous version. It helped me to understand how these super images work.
    Thanks @bynarie for making available his otatools package! A part of it was bundled with the previous version which helped me to create this version. It's still part of the troubleshooting repair script to fix error 73.
    More thanks @gabrielfrias for his helpful comment
    Thanks @YOisuPU and of course @topjohnwu for discovering the 'shared_blocks feature'
    Thanks @HemanthJabalpuri for assisting me in optimizing the underlying algorithm!

Disclaimer:
    #Disclaimer v2.0​
    This open source software is provided as is without any kind of warranty or support whatsoever.
    By using and viewing this software you agree to the following terms:
    • Under no circumstances shall the author be held responsible for any damages that may ensue from the (inappropriate) use of this software.
    • All responsibility, liability and risk lies with the end-user. You hereby agree not to abuse this software for illegal purposes.
    • Under no circumstances shall the comments & title section of the script (lines #1 - #65) as well as the included update-binary be modified or removed by the end-user without the original author's explicit consent.
    • Under no circumstances shall any files included in this project be re-uploaded to 3rd party websites without the original author's explicit consent. That means NO RE-UPLOADS of my files please! Thank you!
    • Under no circumstances shall the end-user disrespect, abuse or steal my project for his own disturbed purposes! The end-user also agrees not to steal my program logo or program name or the names of my functions and variables (and more) only to re-publish them as his/her own without even mentioning the original source.
    • The end-user is encouraged to improve the underlying algorithm (as long as no malicious code is added) and post his/her modifications, results and feedback right here in the official SystemRW project thread @ xda-developers.com
    • If the end-user wants to re-publish my work in his/her own project then he/she shall first ask me (the original author) for permission.
      If you want to make a video tutorial about my script please contact me first!
      Thank you! I can give you high resolution project logo and more!

Please make sure to post your feedback and suggestions in the official thread right here.
    Enjoy customizing your fully read/write-able Android device! And feel free to share your Android system mods with other users in this thread! Thanks!

v1-31d_01-jpg.5309953
    v1-31d_02-jpg.5309955
    v1-31d_03-jpg.5309957

1-jpg.5235933

Confirmed working on these devices :

Download v1.32 mirror #1
    Download v1.32 mirror #2
    current status:
    experimental
    If you like this project and want to support further development of this project & the creation of more amazing projects like this then please feel free to donate to the developer by clicking the link below. Thanks! Your support is very much appreciated!

Donate
    If the script works on your device please send me your log files from this folder:
    /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32/log/

Then I can add you to the list of successful devices and it will be helpful for further development. Thank you!
    New version 1.20 is ready! DOWNLOAD HERE
    Good news for those that don't have TWRP or couldn't get it to work in their TWRP. Now the script can also be run directly inside Android. Keep in mind that you will have to flash the patched images manually in this case using fastboot flash.

The zip can still be flashed in TWRP (make sure zip signature verification isn't checked). This time I bundled my device's stock sh binary (which I used to develop the script) with the archive. Hopefully this will prevent avoidable sh-related syntax errors for some folks. The flashable zip installer update-binary automatically launches the script with the proper arguments using this bundled sh program (it's inside the tools subfolder).

To those that were having difficulties running the previous version due to empty partitions or multiple partition groups inside their super : this has finally been fixed :D

Please give this new version a try and let me know if it works for you or not and I will add it to the first post. Thanks for your feedback!
    I try to redo the procedure, i want to change the size. but i get error, can't remove lock.

Good news. New hotfix available HERE
    I got rid of that buggy get minimum size function and reworked the size querying algorithm a little bit. Should be more stable now.

Next step will be to make the script compatible with those devices that have empty partitions embedded inside their super partition...
    Also ronnie was complaining about syntax error but I have yet to find the syntax error... If anyone finds it please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you!
    Great news! Flashable zip is almost ready! I'll upload it later today. Any volunteers want to beta test the new flashable zip to help me iron out any bugs? Please send me a message. Thanks!

Installing the script has never been this easy. Simply swipe with finger inside TWRP and it's automatically installed to correct location on your phone.
    Then it checks a config file for any custom script execution arguments and launches the script with these arguments depending on whether or not your phone has a super partition.

Let me tell you it was not easy to create this flashable zip installer but I had lots of fun learning about this whole flashable zip concept the past few days.