[SCRIPT][BATCH][TOOL]Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool bootloader unlock, root, & Restore

Search This thread

Tomsgt

Sep 5, 2011
IN
www.rootjunky.com
Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
LG G8
[SCRIPT][BATCH][TOOL]Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool bootloader unlock, root, & Restore

Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool
View attachment 2962247
View attachment 2962248

WARNING USE THIS TOOL AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR BRICKED DEVICES.
That Being said I have tested this on my device many times without any problems :)
Download the Super Tool HERE

Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool Options
1. Install adb and fastboot drivers from motorola and test them
2. unlock the bootloader of the watch
3. relock the bootloader of the watch
4. flash stock wear recovery image
5. flash stock wear boot image
6. restore your Moto 360 to stock KGW42N official
7. Root the Moto 360
8. flash TWRP recovery
9. boot to TWRP recovery from bootloader mode

VIDEO ON USING THIS TOOL
http://youtu.be/FMrywAnwqZ0

Latest Super Tool Version 5
CHANGE LOG

Version 1
based on KGW42N Firmware
Version 2
based on KGW42R Firmware
CLeaned up batch file script
Version 2.1
Added TWRP recovery
Added Lollipop Root with TWRP recovery and supersu.zip
Added boot to TWRP from Bootloader and removed boot to stock recovery from bootloader
Version 3
Based on LWX48T Firmware Lollipop android 5.0.1
Version 4
Based on LWX49L Firmware Lollipop android 5.0.2
Version 5
Based on LDZ22O Firmware Lollipop android 5.1.1

Requirements to use this Motorola Moto 360 Super tool
USB interface cable. if you need one watch this video on how to make it
Download the Super Tool HERE at RootJunkysdl.com
Know how to remove the watch band. check this VIDEO
May have a Video coming on how to use this tool soon :)

Last edited:

vincenzo697

Sep 1, 2010
kozani
i downloaded version 2 and again it cannot send the boot.img

i tried to flash stock firmware and on the sending 'motoboot' it says FAILED data transfer failure (too many links)

The only thing i can do is lock and unlock the bootloader.

Last edited:

Tomsgt

Sep 5, 2011
IN
www.rootjunky.com
Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
LG G8
The only thing i can do is lock and unlock my bootloader. Its weird because i follow all your steps
I have a idea to clean up any problems you might be having. In my tool folder there is a program called rsdlite install it and then connect the device in bootloader / fastboot mode. Then it will show up in rsd lite. next select the XML file in the folder and flash the watch to factory. See if this fixes the problems

Reactions: vincenzo697

vincenzo697

Sep 1, 2010
kozani
I have a idea to clean up any problems you might be having. In my tool folder there is a program called rsdlite install it and then connect the device in bootloader / fastboot mode. Then it will show up in rsd lite. next select the XML file in the folder and flash the watch to factory. See if this fixes the problems

Thanks my friend. When I will go home I will try it and report back.

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Unfortunately, My comp doesnt reconize the watch. It just comes up with unreconized device. I have tried 2 diff cables, 3 diff comps, uninstalled, reinstalled drivers multiple times. ANY ideas what could be the issue??

Tomsgt

Sep 5, 2011
IN
www.rootjunky.com
Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
LG G8
Unfortunately, My comp doesnt reconize the watch. It just comes up with unreconized device. I have tried 2 diff cables, 3 diff comps, uninstalled, reinstalled drivers multiple times. ANY ideas what could be the issue??

manually install the motorola adb and fastboot drivers in device manager on the computer. the computer will say that they arent compatible but they will work.

Reactions: sd_shadow

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
manually install the motorola adb and fastboot drivers in device manager on the computer. the computer will say that they arent compatible but they will work.

Well, where are the drivers????? I have the packages in the download, but there are no seperate drives. Thanks for the reply

Tomsgt

Sep 5, 2011
IN
www.rootjunky.com
Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
LG G8
Well, where are the drivers????? I have the packages in the download, but there are no seperate drives. Thanks for the reply
in device manager you will see update devices click it then click manually install. next look at both compatible and uncompatible drivers until you find the motorola drivers. then pick one if it works good and if not then try a different one.
Some times i have to install them manually like this. also make sure usb debugging is turned on on the moto 360 watch. the computer will not see it without this step.

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
in device manager you will see update devices click it then click manually install. next look at both compatible and uncompatible drivers until you find the motorola drivers. then pick one if it works good and if not then try a different one.
Some times i have to install them manually like this. also make sure usb debugging is turned on on the moto 360 watch. the computer will not see it without this step.

Thanks, i have tried all that...im just about out of options.

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Are you sure you are connecting the cable to the correct 4 pins on the watch? This can be confusing because if you flip it over to connect the cable the connections flip also.

Yup, double checked wiring, pin, 3 diff comps, everything. Guess I wont have root if I can never get the proper drivers installed. Bummer, thanks for your time.

burkebacar

Nov 6, 2010
No more USB after Root??

I was able to unlock the BL and Root my Moto 360 with your tool, thank you very much for the "easy way"!! My concern is that now I cannot reconnect via USB. I have even made 2 more connectors and nothing, not even the USB connection sound. Is this a normal side effect? or did I screw it up? I'm leaning on user error because I was pulling the connector off the watch before unplugging it from the computer and it zapped, shut down the PC and rebooted the watch. Watch seems to be fine, no noticeable issues after it rebooted. So I dunno...

Tomsgt

Sep 5, 2011
IN
www.rootjunky.com
Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
LG G8
I was able to unlock the BL and Root my Moto 360 with your tool, thank you very much for the "easy way"!! My concern is that now I cannot reconnect via USB. I have even made 2 more connectors and nothing, not even the USB connection sound. Is this a normal side effect? or did I screw it up? I'm leaning on user error because I was pulling the connector off the watch before unplugging it from the computer and it zapped, shut down the PC and rebooted the watch. Watch seems to be fine, no noticeable issues after it rebooted. So I dunno...

you probably need to uninstall the device in device manager then let the drivers install again

Reactions: burkebacar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool
    View attachment 2962247
    View attachment 2962248

WARNING USE THIS TOOL AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR BRICKED DEVICES.
    That Being said I have tested this on my device many times without any problems :)
    Download the Super Tool HERE

Motorola Moto 360 Super Tool Options
    1. Install adb and fastboot drivers from motorola and test them
    2. unlock the bootloader of the watch
    3. relock the bootloader of the watch
    4. flash stock wear recovery image
    5. flash stock wear boot image
    6. restore your Moto 360 to stock KGW42N official
    7. Root the Moto 360
    8. flash TWRP recovery
    9. boot to TWRP recovery from bootloader mode

VIDEO ON USING THIS TOOL
    http://youtu.be/FMrywAnwqZ0

Latest Super Tool Version 5
    CHANGE LOG

Version 1
    based on KGW42N Firmware
    Version 2
    based on KGW42R Firmware
    CLeaned up batch file script
    Version 2.1
    Added TWRP recovery
    Added Lollipop Root with TWRP recovery and supersu.zip
    Added boot to TWRP from Bootloader and removed boot to stock recovery from bootloader
    Version 3
    Based on LWX48T Firmware Lollipop android 5.0.1
    Version 4
    Based on LWX49L Firmware Lollipop android 5.0.2
    Version 5
    Based on LDZ22O Firmware Lollipop android 5.1.1

Requirements to use this Motorola Moto 360 Super tool
    USB interface cable. if you need one watch this video on how to make it
    Download the Super Tool HERE at RootJunkysdl.com
    Know how to remove the watch band. check this VIDEO
    May have a Video coming on how to use this tool soon :)
    The reason why you can't root 5.1.1 is because system is mounted as squashfs instead of ext4 for everything to fit.

Can alter fstab in ramdisk of boot.img to mount as ext4 but you'd have to format system and have a debloated(literally won't fit everything that comes stock) rom of 5.1.1 to install on it right after. I've got all of it done but haven't debloated yet. I'm just not sure if I remove the extra built in apps, like fit and whatnot, if I can still get them once I bootup...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the update. I mean when you are successful, a lot of things would be easier for people.
    Good luck and please let me know of your progress if you get a chance.

i assumed that there was a way to boot into just recovery mode so custom kernels could be made and easily swapped out but i cant quite figure out how to get into recovery mode without doing adb reboot recovery which would limit its effectiveness of a recovery but would still allow easier times modding the device if people can just flash a zip instead of doing the mods manually.

plus if there is an exploit developed that will work on it then people can use adb shell to install root all without using the cable :).
    updated tool with lots of new features
    Do you mean that it is able to root 5.1.1 right now??
    have you made it?
    I haven't quite tested what I made yet. But it can be done with custom rom made off this latest build and boot.img with system as ext4 in fstab.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone