[SCRIPT FOR STOCK] AutoScripts

Search This thread

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012
Huawei P40
AUTOSCRIPTS​

Hi Everybody!
That's my first work for the Moto X Play so I hope You'll appreciate it.
It's simply an automatic flash script, just in case You won't have to remember all these shi*ty codes.
It's personally created and tested by me, so I'm sure it works, but I don't assume any responsibility for damaged devices.
!!REMEMBER! I DON'T PROVIDE ANY STOCK ROM!!
My script (as you'll see) works both with Ubuntu (and derivates), Fedora (yes, both with dnf and yum installer) and Windows.
If you have any question/suggest feel free to post it here and if I helped you feel free (too) to hit thank and maybe buy me a coca (I don't really like alchoholic drinks).

HOW TO​
1) Download it from MY GITHUB PAGE.
2) Put on your Home Folder (or anywhere You want).
3) Unzip it (You'll see a file called flash.sh, for linux users, and some files for windows users).
4) Open a terminal and cd the folder where you have saved flash.sh.
5) Copy the code below (for Linux) or simply double-click on flash.bat (for Windows. It doesn't request administrator privilegies).
Code:
$ chmod +x flash.sh
$ ./flash.sh
6) Follow the instructions on screen.
7) Enjoy.

BUGS​
All the Scripts is tested personally by me before any upload so I'm sure they'll work. Anyway if you encounter any problems please post it in bug's tab HERE!

VERSIONS​
AutoScript Linux
Fixed Wipe and NoWipe options.
Added support for ArchLinux (both with pacman and yaourt)
BugFix
NEW:
1) Added sperimental support for Gentoo linux and other OS's with emerge (I haven't Gentoo so I don't assure it works as expected!)
2) One script for rule 'em all!

AutoScript Windows
Added a script for logcat.
Cleaned the codes on flash.bat.
Added ability to exit the script on any question simply press K.
Fix some bugs and clean code.
Added ability to relock the device
BugFix

F.A.Q.​
1) Why it doesn't work with device XYZ?
It's because my AutoScripts is developed only for Moto X Play.
2) The Scripts have only formatted my device. You piece of sh*t!!1!11!
Have you downloaded the ROM and put the files on the Flash's folder? You can find it HERE.
3) When do you upload an update?
I'll do it as soon as possible. Don't hassle me with that unuseful quest please.
4) Thank man, your work is fantastic!
Please hit thank button, don't write a post for that.
5) I've read your work and the codes is fuc*ing ugly and long.
I know. If you have a suggestion please tell me and I'll see if i can do anything.

XDA:DevDB Information
AutoScripts, ROM for the Moto X Play

Contributors
ScardracS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2016-06-19

Created 2016-06-19
Last Updated 2019-03-05

Last edited:

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012
Huawei P40
I'm uploading the V2 with the script for Windows, thanks to @axxx007xxxz, (I haven't tested if it work 'cause I haven't Windows).

In the script for linux I've also added the possibility to delete (or not) userdata

P.S.

For XT1563 and rooted version expect tomorrow 'cause I'm too busy, sorry

Last edited:

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012
Huawei P40
@ismatab this script is for people who have unlocked their phone and want to return to stock build. If you have your bootloader locked you can't flash it

Last edited:

QuentinPdeB

Feb 4, 2014
So right now i have CM13 installed, but would like to go back to stock. I am rooted and have an european version (dual Sim) I am on windows.
If i use the windows script, i just have to follow the instruction ? do i need to download a stock rom first ? is (/XT1562_LUX_RETEU_6.0.1_MPD24.107-52_cid7) the good one ?
It doesnt matter if i loose my data. i would prefer to actually as i want a fresh install.
Will i keep my phone rooted ?

Thanks for the tool and your answers !

Cheers

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012
Huawei P40
So right now i have CM13 installed, but would like to go back to stock. I am rooted and have an european version (dual Sim) I am on windows.
If i use the windows script, i just have to follow the instruction ? do i need to download a stock rom first ? is (/XT1562_LUX_RETEU_6.0.1_MPD24.107-52_cid7) the good one ?
It doesnt matter if i loose my data. i would prefer to actually as i want a fresh install.
Will i keep my phone rooted ?

Thanks for the tool and your answers !

Cheers

If you open Download's tab you'll se a file called Stock vX.zip. It contains the stock rom plus the file script.bat. You have simply to double click on it.

Reactions: QuentinPdeB

ZeroDs111

Apr 30, 2014
For the ROM 6 .0.1 it most be added the system.img_sparsechunk.9 line to the script, also the Stock vX.zip dont say if is compatible with XT1563, the Windows.zip in other comments said this, also, in Windows Zip the ADB is missing.
Anyway, thaks for the script :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AUTOSCRIPTS​

Hi Everybody!
    That's my first work for the Moto X Play so I hope You'll appreciate it.
    It's simply an automatic flash script, just in case You won't have to remember all these shi*ty codes.
    It's personally created and tested by me, so I'm sure it works, but I don't assume any responsibility for damaged devices.
    !!REMEMBER! I DON'T PROVIDE ANY STOCK ROM!!
    My script (as you'll see) works both with Ubuntu (and derivates), Fedora (yes, both with dnf and yum installer) and Windows.
    If you have any question/suggest feel free to post it here and if I helped you feel free (too) to hit thank and maybe buy me a coca (I don't really like alchoholic drinks).

HOW TO​
    1) Download it from MY GITHUB PAGE.
    2) Put on your Home Folder (or anywhere You want).
    3) Unzip it (You'll see a file called flash.sh, for linux users, and some files for windows users).
    4) Open a terminal and cd the folder where you have saved flash.sh.
    5) Copy the code below (for Linux) or simply double-click on flash.bat (for Windows. It doesn't request administrator privilegies).
    Code:
    $ chmod +x flash.sh
    $ ./flash.sh
    6) Follow the instructions on screen.
    7) Enjoy.

BUGS​
    All the Scripts is tested personally by me before any upload so I'm sure they'll work. Anyway if you encounter any problems please post it in bug's tab HERE!

VERSIONS​
    AutoScript Linux
    Fixed Wipe and NoWipe options.
    Added support for ArchLinux (both with pacman and yaourt)
    BugFix
    NEW:
    1) Added sperimental support for Gentoo linux and other OS's with emerge (I haven't Gentoo so I don't assure it works as expected!)
    2) One script for rule 'em all!

AutoScript Windows
    Added a script for logcat.
    Cleaned the codes on flash.bat.
    Added ability to exit the script on any question simply press K.
    Fix some bugs and clean code.
    Added ability to relock the device
    BugFix

F.A.Q.​
    1) Why it doesn't work with device XYZ?
    It's because my AutoScripts is developed only for Moto X Play.
    2) The Scripts have only formatted my device. You piece of sh*t!!1!11!
    Have you downloaded the ROM and put the files on the Flash's folder? You can find it HERE.
    3) When do you upload an update?
    I'll do it as soon as possible. Don't hassle me with that unuseful quest please.
    4) Thank man, your work is fantastic!
    Please hit thank button, don't write a post for that.
    5) I've read your work and the codes is fuc*ing ugly and long.
    I know. If you have a suggestion please tell me and I'll see if i can do anything.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AutoScripts, ROM for the Moto X Play

Contributors
    ScardracS
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: Stock

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-19

Created 2016-06-19
    Last Updated 2019-03-05
    After loooong time... I've posted an update! :hooray:

For Windows I've changed adb installer from @snoop5 version to @hackslash version, this will slim the installer and put newest adb and fastboot version on your PC
    For Linux I've slimmed down the flash.sh file, that'll make easier for me to read and change it.

I remember I haven't Moto X Play (mine was dead) but I'm pretty sure the scripts work as before.

Happy flashing!
    Windows script

I made a Windows version of the script. :)
    • Copy the Firmware into the folder
    • Run flash file and follow the instructions.
    Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ryT_zqtaHWWFhldFpfNFBjVDA/view?usp=sharing
    2 version is now up: one for Linux and one for Windows. I've do this due to better management for me than before (and for see wich script is more used and where I need to post more attentions)