[SCRIPT] The Best RAM Optimization

Search This thread

CiberwolF3000

Dec 5, 2011
Hy, guys. I'm a Galaxy Wonder (i8150) user, and right now I'm using the CM9 Beta3 ROM, with some tweaks (Disable CPU, Geeky Engine, Forfivo's kernel v1, plus other little mods).

While I was at other ROM (MIUI v2.8.10), the PRO app helped me A LOT! Made the phone almost think-speed in response. But I switched back to CM9 (since it was best in other parameters) and tryed usind the app combined with the Adrenaline Engine script. It made the phone the SLOWEST EVER! even to open apps was crashing, FC or slow-rate passing (listening to music was torture...)

I abandoned using this app, and continued only script-based (personal and general effects reasons...), and now, with the new Beta3 release, I switched scripts (Adrenaline to Geeky), AND I'm afraid combining this app with it and ending up at the same error againg...

Does anyone has an idea if it conflicts with theese scripts? With ones are safe to combine?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

vipuser26

Sep 8, 2012
i bought it

Yeah but it is not only about free RAM, I can make script with which you have a lot of free memory available, but you'll have lags and you will not to use multitask, this script is for the best optimization, so you can use multitask, but you'll have a enough free memory, because Android need to keep some file cache, because apps then start very fast.

i bought it, two many appk. thx.
:)

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Use application instead of this script. Script is old and deprecated, application is much better and still up to date.

I know u want ppl to use your App, but i Really Really Really Love the Script, Please could u at least post it here then redirect it from the OP as some ppl dont want extra Apps where as u can use a simple yet effective script for an all in 1 management, ;)

veritasaequita

Jul 6, 2009
Slidell
I know u want ppl to use your App, but i Really Really Really Love the Script, Please could u at least post it here then redirect it from the OP as some ppl dont want extra Apps where as u can use a simple yet effective script for an all in 1 management, ;)

Holly ****! This simple request was made on July 13th of last year and nobody including/especially THE op have not replied to this? Just pay as if they didn't see it, wow.

Reactions: DiamondBond

hatova

Nov 26, 2012
Hi! Thanks for your script!
Do you help me choose? My device is low hardware, solo core, 256mb RAM (Only 213 to use). I should choose balance or muntitasking or???

Sorry for bad English!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    USE MY NEW APPLICATION RAM MANAGER INSTEAD OF THIS SCRIPT

BETTER PERFORMANCE, MORE SPEED, LESS LAG

Hi guys,

After long time of testing I found the best balance for RAM, this script will make your RAM to the best optimization, the best optimization means the best balance between free memory, multitask, speed of launching apps and system speed. It means that you'll still have enough free memory (you'll have free memory as much as you need, because it is not good if you have really a lot of free memory, because Android's work with memory is different to other OS) and you can fully use your multitask, my script doesn't kill your app automatically when you minimize it. Your system and switching between apps or launching apps will be very fast.

Now you don't have to use Task Killer!

EXPLANATION

Lowmemorykiller
    -Values which mainly affect your multitask and free memory. Values of my script were made for the best combination of using multitask and still having enough free memory.

VM (Virtual Machine)
    -Values which mainly affect your file cache and system memory. With my VM values you can achieve better battery consumption, system speed and speed of launching apps.

OOM_ADJ
    -Value of every process which gives the kernel a hint, which process it can kill in an OOM (out of memory) situation.

Video Review (Galaxy S) - Thanks to totallydubbed

Video Review (Galaxy) - Thanks to waqasshahzad1986

!!!WARNING!!!
    INSTALL IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.
    For those who are lazy: Here's a CWM Flashable zip for Juwe11's RAM Script.

EDIT: Now also delete's Darky RAM Booster Script
    +1 tested on MIUI MCGv5 and was getting avg 126 free ram from 314+, after applying Juwes script, now averaging 161 free RAM.
    Will test and report how this works in usage terms, bit the numbers vertainly indicate more free RAM immediately.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

Yeah but it is not only about free RAM, I can make script with which you have a lot of free memory available, but you'll have lags and you will not to use multitask, this script is for the best optimization, so you can use multitask, but you'll have a enough free memory, because Android need to keep some file cache, because apps then start very fast.
    Guys don't worry, one insecure developer tried to accuse me for stolling his values for Hard to kill launcher option, but of course it is not right, I found these values myself and I have never seen that values in his script before, because I do not care his script. Also of course he can't have copyrighted RAM system values, it is not possible. But don't worry, I wrote to Google and they will re-open my apps again, but it will take some time to solve it.