Script to set up SD card for switchroot android, l4t ubuntu, emummc etc.

Search This thread

lulle2007200

Aug 29, 2016
Hello,
i made a script that sets up the SD card for switchroot android, l4t ubuntu, emummc etc.
Creates and formats the necessary partitions, lets you increase the size of each partition (if there is space left), flashes l4t ubuntu and android images automatically (if provided), SD card still usable in horizon OS.
See readme in git repo for more information.

github.com/lulle2007200/SwitchSDSetup/releases

gsharpshooter

Oct 26, 2008
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this post correctly. So this will format the micro sd card into three partitions (atmosphere emummc, l4t ubuntu, and android) in one single micro sd card so that there isn't a need to have each os installed on multiple sd cards?

techjunky90

Jun 1, 2016
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this post correctly. So this will format the micro sd card into three partitions (atmosphere emummc, l4t ubuntu, and android) in one single micro sd card so that there isn't a need to have each os installed on multiple sd cards?

Correct. This has been a thing since android for switch came out. There's actually a script that does the same thing, hidden in the main android thread.

lulle2007200

Aug 29, 2016
Hekate has built in support to install Android 10. That being said, check out SDSetup V2. Haven't used this in a few months, but should still work. You may have to rename the switchroot android zip since the naming scheme changed in the meantime.