[scripts] unvisible tweaks

Search This thread

luciferii

Feb 26, 2011
i put togather a cwm and RA flashable zip of all the scripts i use. i was tired of having to flash 4 diff. zips each time so i made this and decided to share. it contains...

juwe's ram script
smokinl337's sicktweaks
SD card speed fix (4096kb)

i use this on my htc evo 4g running CM7 nightly 215 with savagedzen kernel and these scripts make a HUGE improvement.

i didnot write these scripts, i just put them all togather. thanks to juwe and smokin1337.

download from: www.unvisible.org/unvisibletweaks.zip

Paracetamol100

Aug 14, 2011
Thx luciferii, and of course it goes to juwe and smokin1337. Rlly Nice.

I applied the zip file with Clockwork Mod, chosing "install zip from card", it seemed to work well but after this progress i couldn t find any tweak files in the initd.

Did i mbe something wrong?

luciferii

Feb 26, 2011

I applied the zip file with Clockwork Mod, chosing "install zip from card", it seemed to work well but after this progress i couldn t find any tweak files in the initd.

what phone are you using? did you try it twice?

Paracetamol100

Aug 14, 2011
I am on Knzo's Nova 8 Rom based on froyo using the LG Optimus Black. I tried it 3 times, there are still no new files in the initd folder. Any suggestions? Thx

I had that kind of problem earlier but its already solved. before installing it, try to mount /system and mount /data. it should work by now..

luciferii

Feb 26, 2011
I had that kind of problem earlier but its already solved. before installing it, try to mount /system and mount /data. it should work by now..

the zip mounts /system the /data partition has nothing to do with it so im not sure why mounting /system before the script mounts it would do anything.

Frogbone

Nov 23, 2008
How does one check if this installed correctly and does what is supposed to do ?

EVO4G w/SynergyRC2

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i put togather a cwm and RA flashable zip of all the scripts i use. i was tired of having to flash 4 diff. zips each time so i made this and decided to share. it contains...

juwe's ram script
    smokinl337's sicktweaks
    SD card speed fix (4096kb)

i use this on my htc evo 4g running CM7 nightly 215 with savagedzen kernel and these scripts make a HUGE improvement.

i didnot write these scripts, i just put them all togather. thanks to juwe and smokin1337.

download from: www.unvisible.org/unvisibletweaks.zip