Scrolling problem on android 11

maciejhka

Aug 10, 2018
Hello
I have a problem with my f2 pro. After updating to android 11 I got some weird scrolling problem. When I'm scrolling it suddenly stops and I need to take my finger off screen and put it again. I'm attaching video with that problem.
Rebooting phone helps for a while but after a while the problem returns.
My current miui version is: 12.2.4.0(RJKMIXM).
I don't know if it is software problem or maybe hardware issue.
Thanks for your help

Attachments

ozn_altnbs

Jan 26, 2021
I have the same problem as you have as. It started after the phone was upgraded android 11. As you said rebooting the phone is solving the problem temporarily, then a few hours later it repeats.

I think it should be software problem, not a hardware problem.

Anyone else have this problem?

morote

Sep 4, 2008
Hello
I have a problem with my f2 pro. After updating to android 11 I got some weird scrolling problem. When I'm scrolling it suddenly stops and I need to take my finger off screen and put it again.
I had the same problem, I couldn't even drag and drop icons from one screen to another, it looked like the digitizer "thought" that I removed my finger, reset to factory settings solved it in my case. Setting everything up from the scratch was a pain though...

ozn_altnbs

Jan 26, 2021
I had the same problem, I couldn't even drag and drop icons from one screen to another, it looked like the digitizer "thought" that I removed my finger, reset to factory settings solved it in my case. Setting everything up from the scratch was a pain though...
Hi, i reset the factory settings on saturday. It's solved on that day but today (4 days later) i have the same problem again. I think it should be android 11 problem, it mustn't be hardware problem because it started after android 11. And it's very annoying. I have to restart the phone after i see the problem.

morote

Sep 4, 2008
Hi, i reset the factory settings on saturday. It's solved on that day but today (4 days later) i have the same problem again. I think it should be android 11 problem, it mustn't be hardware problem because it started after android 11. And it's very annoying. I have to restart the phone after i see the problem.
Is it possible that it's one of the apps that you installed causing this?
Did you try to replicate the problem using your phone in safe mode (without third party apps)?