• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sd Corrupt Solved - Essential fix for the Artemis

Search This thread

nahpets

May 4, 2007
SD Card problem really solved !!!!

this is the .cab that Ace Hellas gave to us before 10 minutes from HTC to solve the sd corruption

i do not have the problem but i hope to help all with this...

:) :) :)
Good morning mastelos!
Thank you very much for your great program! It solved all my problems with my SD-Card and my Artemis HTC-P3300. No more crashes!!!
Before I installed this patch I had about 3-8 crashes a day (counted with SD-Sentry) - now it's finished and all my software including phoneAlarm, SK-Tools, Total Commander and TomTom 6 are working well and without any failures - great !!!
After installing the cab-file, you have to do a softreset - and then every thing is working well.
For all the people who has the same problem with SD-Card and Artemis, I only can recommend to do the same thing!

Kind regards, nahpets

Apr 12, 2007
My Program "Softick Card Export II" V2.0 couldn't start after I installed patch. Look like this patch caused problem on the software. Does any one know how to fix this problem?

BUSPBP

Mar 13, 2006
UK
I've installed the patch. Restarting was required. I'm testing the Orbit by running a number of programs that tended to cause the problem in my case, e.g. CorePlayer, TomTom.

So far so good but we can't be sure yet. Let's hope this is our "the light at the end of the tunel".

BUSPBP

Dimlow_uk

Apr 15, 2007
Even if you don't have problems with the memory card error, id sugest installing this update. I did, and panning routes in Tomtom Navigator 6 is now much much faster. i did a route from devon to kent int the uk and it normaly takes about 1-2 minutes to calulate. Now its done in seconds. highly recomended.

By the way i have a 2 Gib sandisk microsd card. and have never had any errors with it. but installed the fix just to be on the safe side. Now im really glad i did cos of the speed increase.

Anyone else get this speed increase ?

Gary

Apr 12, 2007
Originally Posted by thomastakcheung
My Program "Softick Card Export II" V2.0 couldn't start after I installed patch. Look like this patch caused problem on the software. Does any one know how to fix this problem?

I reinstall the "Softick Card Export II" V2.0. But still I can't start the program. Any one experiences this problem?

maurizio.n

Oct 8, 2005
Milan
Even if you don't have problems with the memory card error, id sugest installing this update. I did, and panning routes in Tomtom Navigator 6 is now much much faster. i did a route from devon to kent int the uk and it normaly takes about 1-2 minutes to calulate. Now its done in seconds. highly recomended.

By the way i have a 2 Gib sandisk microsd card. and have never had any errors with it. but installed the fix just to be on the safe side. Now im really glad i did cos of the speed increase.

Anyone else get this speed increase ?

Gary

Yes i can confirm general speed increase expecially with tomtom .....

BUSPBP

Mar 13, 2006
UK
SO FAR SO GOOD.

No further corrupt error received, despite multiple vulnerable software testings, adjustment of power-off to several minutes, and multiple uses of power-on/off button.

I can also confirm that the general speed of the device is much better.

BUSPBP

nephilim241

May 7, 2007
London
Just installed it, no probs as far as I can tell.

(yes this is my first post, I came along looking for themes for my new Orbit and found something far more important - result! :) )

terper

Mar 28, 2007
Piraeus
www.marc.gr
Thumbs Up

I never had the problem with my sd card (2GB SanDisk)
But the difference in the speed is to say the least impressing...

I'd say go for it...
And thank you Mastelos for introducing us with the solution

PJ6363

Feb 14, 2007
Perth
Thanks Mastelos........looks like this is the real thing, have installed the CAB and am finding "so far" no issues wrt SD card corruption! Lets hope it stays that way!:)

mastelos

Jan 26, 2006
Athens
i did nothing just a copy of the file
some things i learn today is that htc GReece has this file 15 days ago and testing with some users before give this to us until now there is no corruption on any card
they say that some bug in a dll make the whole problem
i believe this is a true solusion

debully

Dec 8, 2005
Worcester
nearly 2 days usage with this patch and no corruption.

The card is confidently rammed with 3 TT6 maps (UK, ES, FR) and 990 Mp3's, pocketmusic, WFFF, phonealarm and resco explorer and everything is working as advertised!

About f***ing time!

It's like having a brand new phone! Never been able to fill the card over 512Mb before without almost instant corruption. Now it works like it should.

Now if they could just release a patch to get rid of 4 months worth of scratches and dents I'd be very happy.