• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Searching for anyone with a DN2103 EU 128GB to extract the Scatter file

Search This thread

Raygen

Feb 21, 2014
Mantova
Sooo, I fcked up again.
I've locked the bootloader without the OEM unlocked checked in the developer settings.

I'm now trying to restore the phone through SP Flash tool, but I need the scatter file.
I've found this post with a linked scatter file, but I've also found this article with instructions to extract the precise scatter file from your phone, so I'd like to try with the article first.

So I'm searching for any good samaritan with a DN2103 EU 128GB that would extract his scatter files for the community.
You can be rooted and everything, it makes no difference. The article is pretty short and straight forward to follow. The requirements are to have the usual Adb & Mtk drivers installed and the MTK Droid tool available to download directly from here.

Thanks in advance

pankspoo

Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
Sooo, I fcked up again.
I've locked the bootloader without the OEM unlocked checked in the developer settings.

I'm now trying to restore the phone through SP Flash tool, but I need the scatter file.
I've found this post with a linked scatter file, but I've also found this article with instructions to extract the precise scatter file from your phone, so I'd like to try with the article first.

So I'm searching for any good samaritan with a DN2103 EU 128GB that would extract his scatter files for the community.
You can be rooted and everything, it makes no difference. The article is pretty short and straight forward to follow. The requirements are to have the usual Adb & Mtk drivers installed and the MTK Droid tool available to download directly from here.

Thanks in advance
I am in the same pool I think u followed sarkarya to relock the bootloader ?
There is. Scatter file available in boot IMG corrupt thread

That works for me but it's working on specific version of sp. Flash tool 5.21,but I don't have indian firmware to falsh via sp. Falsh.
Also I tried to flash only stock boot img but it's showing lots of errors.
U have any idea

Raygen

Feb 21, 2014
Mantova
I am in the same pool I think u followed sarkarya to relock the bootloader ?
There is. Scatter file available in boot IMG corrupt thread

That works for me but it's working on specific version of sp. Flash tool 5.21,but I don't have indian firmware to falsh via sp. Falsh.
Also I tried to flash only stock boot img but it's showing lots of errors.
U have any idea
To just flash boot you can use this tool https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient It works well for that. (I reccomend you to downlaod the already compiled .iso for the installation)

Sadly the unlock features of this tool does not work for the OPN2, but I've opened an Issue on the GitHub thread about it, we'll see what can be done

Reactions: datorprofessor

Top Liked Posts