• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Searching for firmware for 11 lite 5g

Search This thread

xelovarela

Apr 15, 2021
Where can i find firmware for xiaomi 11 lite 5g (noire). There are no firmware in xiaomi official pages.

I have problems with send screen to a LG tv with this device and i want to try other firmware version.

Thanks.

DumbHokage

Jan 9, 2021
Currently it ROMs were not posting up right now. Have to wait for somehow few more days (maybe at the end of this month) for it firmwares to get ready for public posting

kye04

May 6, 2012
Hi. Is there any possibility that, installing a chinese rom , to have native call recording activated ?
I have a european mi11lite5g phone and i`m missing like hell this option.
i`ll return the phone if i don`t find a solution...

4K2K

May 22, 2015
Hi. Is there any possibility that, installing a chinese rom , to have native call recording activated ?
I have a european mi11lite5g phone and i`m missing like hell this option.
i`ll return the phone if i don`t find a solution...

Flash Taiwan Rom. The rom itself runs smoother than regular global rom all while giving you the call recording option.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Did you already do it? I have global, can I change to Taiwán? Does it have Google services? Can you lock Bootloader with Taiwán firmware?
I have global but I've changed to China stable. It's very smooth and you get updates faster (got 12.5.3 OTA today). It even has basic google services and play store preinstalled. The ROM just needs to be cleaned up a bit now I hardly notice any difference except I have more features.

And yes you can use Taiwan I've tried that one too. Would not recommend locking bootloader on it even though it might be possible since it's stock firmware. I would only try that with the software the phone came with so the software matches the model number.

Reactions: Poto222

Poto222

Oct 17, 2017
I have global but I've changed to China stable. It's very smooth and you get updates faster (got 12.5.3 OTA today). It even has basic google services and play store preinstalled. The ROM just needs to be cleaned up a bit now I hardly notice any difference except I have more features.

And yes you can use Taiwan I've tried that one too. Would not recommend locking bootloader on it even though it might be possible since it's stock firmware. I would only try that with the software the phone came with so the software matches the model number.
Are Taiwán or Chinese firmware Multi Language? My Mother Language is Spanish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you already do it? I have global, can I change to Taiwán? Does it have Google services? Can you lock Bootloader with Taiwán firmware?

Yes, I've been using it for a while now and yes changing to Taiwan Rom is easy and yes, it does have Google Play Services and No, I did not lock bootloader.
    Taiwan is multi language but not China.

Yes, I've been using it for a while now and yes changing to Taiwan Rom is easy and yes, it does have Google Play Services and No, I did not lock bootloader.
    Taiwan is multi language but not China.