1. Search before posting.
Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
- You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
- Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
- Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
- Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
- Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
- Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.