How To Guide Secrecy unlock

Search This thread

Manuja123

Jun 2, 2020
Not really a solution but you can set on -> rmnet_bam switch & rmnet_ipa switch theno pen PDC -> select desire profile for sim -> activate
I managed to activate Volte this way but if you reboot your phone you will have same default profile ... basically it's working until you reboot your phone.

Another issue is to toogle this switches to on in Android 12 without rooting :
Volte provisioned & Wifi calling provisioned

Has anyone any idea how to do this ?
Did you managed to get volte and vowifi working without getting the volte and vowifi switches ?

Manuja123

Jun 2, 2020
No unfortunately i could get it to work .... :( I dont know what to do next even if i have access to engineering mode i can use PDC and qpts EFS explorer but i dont know what to do next :(
In Engineermode menu turn on these switches rmnet_bam switch & rmnet_ipa switch then PDC -> select desire profile for sim -> activate

I found this method suggested by a user above in the comments tell me if it works

caracciola

Dec 8, 2009
In Engineermode menu turn on these switches rmnet_bam switch & rmnet_ipa switch then PDC -> select desire profile for sim -> activate

I found this method suggested by a user above in the comments tell me if it works
That only changes the MBN profile but it doesnt activate the VoLTE because the switches are missing in the settings .... For now those switches appear in the settings is possible only with root at the moment .... Unless someone else has anotherway

Reactions: Manuja123

LukeNuke11

Aug 15, 2011
Is this engineering mode can be apply to vivo y55 5g? Android 12 too.. Does it require only android 12? This engineering mode have bandmode that can lock to specific choices band network?

Daniha

Nov 25, 2022
NOTE i can unlock your OPPO/ONEPLUS ENGINEERING MODE FOR 24 HOURS
ALL is what you need to do is *#9434# and send imei number and stump I'll provide you unlock code
If imei sharing not allowed publicly by forum rules then send by msg

LukeNuke11

Aug 15, 2011
You mean
ALL is what you need to do is *#9434# and send imei number and stump I'll provide you unlock code
You mean by unlock the locked phone is actually unlock the engineering mode? Band mode?

sirwu

Dec 4, 2022
Realme 8 Pro
I use use token you gave ,it works,thanks
Screenshot_2022-12-05-19-15-26-96_40dbc481ca5b738a325e5182fc08a331.jpg

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Milwaukee WI
OnePlus 8
I use use token you gave ,it works,thanksView attachment 5777793
I'm sorry, I'm not really taking proof from an account that was made hours after I asked the question for proof can we get any senior members on here like myself with proof that this person can get sent and IMEI and unlock a device with a encryption code?

So far it just seems fishy I'm sorry but these days you have to be cautious.

Daniha

Nov 25, 2022
let me clarify
few folks here making fun of me in thread
one dude sending me imei like that 55
only 55.
and few sending empty message and write "please unlock my phone" and rest of people,s sending IMEI picks ,

MAKE SURE YOU NEED TO SEND IMEI AND STUMP BY WRITTEN

I ALREADY NEED TO WRITE LONG TOKEN MANUALLY so don't expect i,m gonna write your imei and stamp as well.
in my working hours thanks
regards @Daniha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's working again using GTool_Pro_v1.0_BETA_RELEASE
    just unlocked mine again, got the USB capture of the key for curent timestamp :)
    Thank you!
    Then it's not a FREE TOKEN ... anymore
    You can do It Freely manual also if you know what u'r doing ...

I still din't get the token.

This message To infrom all my mates who contact us for eng mode unlock

We already Provided FREE TOKENS to xda and all other dude who comes by youtube or any other platform.

thank you very much for your help friend. helped me unlock my phone. it's worth contacting him
    It's just a nice way to get the active IMEI numbers 4 sure.
    Give them what they want ...

From server request is all good, but from client side app the thing is weird ...
    The decision is yours ...
    I didn't get my 'free' token either so tried get it via GA Pro Tool, and in my case it returns me wrong IMEI and as result wrong unacceptable key.
    Have no idea is it me so "lucky" or there's something behind it :/
    WARNING - THIS METHOD IS NOT WORKING

WARNING - BE CAREFULL REGARDING (your) IMEI SHARING !

You need to enable Developer Options and USB Debugging in the Phone

Download the Oppo_Free_Unlock_v1.0.zip

Secrecy Auto Unlocker :

Open the dialer app on the phone , dial *#9434#
    Open Device Manager (Win+R : devmgmt.msc )and expand the Network Adapters category.
    Disable all your ethernet adapters except the wifi adapter .
    Click on the action tab, then choose add legacy hardware.
    Click next.
    Choose install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click next.
    Click network adapters, then click next.
    Select Microsoft and choose Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter, then click next.
    Click next, then click finish.
    In the device manager,browse the Network adapters and double click on Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter to open its properties.
    Go to the Advanced tab and find the Network Address option
    Click the blank chackbox and paste 704D7B61ABCD in the text box .

Kartica Loopback.png

Close the properties window and close Device Manager.
    Go to where you extracted the unlock tools. Open Sec5.exe.
    Make sure your device is in MTP mode, and then press the Unlock button.
    After about a second, a string of numbers and letters should show up in the left pane. A few seconds later, "OK" should start flashing in the right pane. Press "Stop unlocking" and close the window.

Sec5.png

Open the dialer app on the phone , dial *#9434#

Screenshot_2021-11-21-07-43-59-25.jpg

Then enter *#649010# and to unlock any option You need to enter Confirm code which is 6776 and You are ready to go to backup or restore IMEI and many more …

Screenshot_2021-11-21-15-03-45-89 (1).jpg

Hit the thx button if it was helpfull 4 U
    ⚡Dear forum users⚡
    Happy New Year🎄
    I sincerely congratulate you on the New Year, health to you and your families, all the best, and even if at least one dream, but the most cherished one, will surely come true.
    ☃Happy New Year ❄️2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣❄️
    REALME.JPG

1. Unpack and run GTool_Pro_v1.0_BETA_RELEASE.exe.
    2. Create an account
    3. ADB drivers must be installed on the PC, and USB debugging must be enabled on the phone.
    (When connected, give permission to the PC through a request on the phone screen.)
    4. In the program, select OPPO, below ALL QUALCOMM
    5. Check unlock status *#9434#
    6. Entering the engineering menu *#36446337#

The program works for free until 01/01/2023 (as stated).
    Access is given for a day!

Download GTool_Pro_v1.0_BETA_RELEASE

Special thanks belyj-orel and golv
    Source of information 4pda.to (belyj orel)
    Authorization server at least a month is not working, so the program too. MAC-addresses will not help.
    There is a workaround, but unfortunately not suitable for everyone. To do this, you need to know the previous generated token, stamp and time on the phone at the moment of token generation (+/- a few minutes). The thing is that this stamp (actually it is a timestamp) changes over time, hence if you rollback the time on the phone, the stamp will return to the old state and the phone will accept the old generated token.
    This guide did not work for me either. Found another solution: just patch 1 byte in Sec5.exe.
    offset 32BF90h: 00 -> 01
    and it works OK