Secreen overly detected

Search This thread

dastane

Mar 3, 2013
Algiers
Hello all, i hope that You're fine,
Some times i have a problem whit some application with the permisssion, so i must desable all screen overlay and is not usefull, any one have solution plz

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-06-09-11-54-36.jpg
    Capture+_2017-06-09-11-54-36.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 83

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Some times i have a problem whit some application with the permisssion, so i must desable all screen overlay and is not usefull, any one have solution plz
I ran into this on a couple of devices with MM. Extremely annoying, and sometimes impossible to fix unless uninstalling some offending apps. Seems to be a fairly common problem that a lot of people are complaining about. All my devices are rooted and running Xposed, so my solution is the Xposed module called "NoOverlayWarning" (available from the repo). If you are not rooted, I have no idea...

Reactions: dastane

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ran into this on a couple of devices with MM. Extremely annoying, and sometimes impossible to fix unless uninstalling some offending apps. Seems to be a fairly common problem that a lot of people are complaining about. All my devices are rooted and running Xposed, so my solution is the Xposed module called "NoOverlayWarning" (available from the repo). If you are not rooted, I have no idea...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone