Question Security updates

Search This thread

jocanunu

Dec 5, 2020
I have april security patch on July 7, is it general for all regions or does anyone have a more current security patch?

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
When will have the next update with august patch and optimizations? Hope they will add Ram Turbo already in the next version.

maxant69

Nov 18, 2011
Sony Xperia 1 III
Sony Xperia 5 III
They are not respecting the update plan

nico97470

May 26, 2014
Mamoudzou
They are not respecting the update plan

Honor does not respect its commitments indeed

Reactions: denzel09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMG_20221031_14274281.jpg
    UK Three network
    Received 172 With September security updates today (02-Nov-22)
    I'm still on August 2022 patch. Why do they post lies on their site about monthly updates when it's a load of rubbish. My Huawei mate 40 pro and p40 Pro received October patch a few weeks ago.

What the world is this?
    I read the official announcement on HIhonor forum, but nothing for me yet
    UK Three network
    Received 172 With Oct security updates today (02-Nov-22)
    Are you sure October security patches?
    I have the August patch, I'm delighted with it I would definitely buy it again, but I would like you to update it to the rhythm of other brands, in Spain for example Samsung updates every month without fail, I also have an S20fe 5g and already has the October security patch
    The problem is that Honor (and many other Chinese vendor) keep releasing new devices (x70, X8, X80 ...); the update policy for these company is to support the most sold devices instead of flagship ones.
    For example Magic 4 Lite is more updated than the Pro version.
    For my phone the Security patch is 1 May 2022
    I'm still on August 2022 patch. Why do they post lies on their site about monthly updates when it's a load of rubbish. My Huawei mate 40 pro and p40 Pro received October patch a few weeks ago.

What the world is this?
    This month they are being delayed with updates, I hope they will improve them in the future.