Securly for Chromebook bypass?

Search This thread
Mar 7, 2021
Hey anybody know how to install blocked extensions on chrome web store on chromebook, force enable linux beta on chromebook (for virtualbox), or how to get the playstore unblocked?
(Im on a chromebook btw)

The playstore is unblocked for me, but just shows school applications when I launch it, but when I find a app link and launch it just says your administrator has not given you access to this item. I want to get virtualbox on my chromebook so I can get windows 10 on it, but the linux beta is blocked for me. Anybody know ways to bypass it?
(also I did try the certificate method and it works thanks)

13_ULumiTron

Hey anybody know how to install blocked extensions on chrome web store on chromebook, force enable linux beta on chromebook (for virtualbox), or how to get the playstore unblocked?
(Im on a chromebook btw)

The playstore is unblocked for me, but just shows school applications when I launch it, but when I find a app link and launch it just says your administrator has not given you access to this item. I want to get virtualbox on my chromebook so I can get windows 10 on it, but the linux beta is blocked for me. Anybody know ways to bypass it?
(also I did try the certificate method and it works thanks)

if we could bypass extensions, thatd be great, unfortunately, i do not know how

Reactions: Theonlycarebear
Jan 27, 2021
I'll look into this. There is probally a way... next thing I'm gonna try is installing firefox or another browser on a hard drive and running it off that... Don't think that would unblock chrome stor unfortunately :(..
If anyone can give me the install link for the chromebook version of chrome, you will be my new best friend, I wanna try running that off a hard drive, unfortunately because chromebook has chrome installed it has no reason...
ramble tldr lol

Jan 27, 2021
Okay, im looking into the firefox thing. Apparently you can install an extension on firefox called foxified that then lets you download extensions from chrome store.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to force access play, im looking into linux beta atm.

Mar 7, 2021
I'll look into this. There is probally a way... next thing I'm gonna try is installing firefox or another browser on a hard drive and running it off that... Don't think that would unblock chrome stor unfortunately :(..
If anyone can give me the install link for the chromebook version of chrome, you will be my new best friend, I wanna try running that off a hard drive, unfortunately because chromebook has chrome installed it has no reason...
ramble tldr lol

I should have been more specific sorry. I meant if there was any way to install a blocked extension on a school chromebook? I have got websites unblocked, but they can still get my history and I cant delete it, so getting a vpn would mean I can go on unblocked websites without it popping up in my history. Unless there is a way in the certificates somehow? But that firefox info is helpful cause i have been meaning to get chrome extensions on firefox so it actually worked out. Also i can try to get a download link but its not guaranteed.

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 3.06.03 PM.jpg

White Snake

Feb 25, 2021
At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Gavin
So, what you want to do, is there is a website I found. what this website is, it lets you run commands and see outputs, with shell and console. there is a certain line of code that allows you to view and use chromium via the output. it is a bit laggy, and it doesn't run games well, but discord, reddit, things like that can be used. the command to run the browser will be on the top of the screen. here! https://repl.it/talk/share/Web-Unblocker/28743?order=new

Sharp Jack

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 5241071

heres what i do for amazon root ca1

View attachment 5241073
for amazon root ca2 and the rest in that category, all is ticked.

Starfield:

View attachment 5241075

everything in that category is unticked, even ca2 and 3 ect everything in that category is.

but it does say untrusted..

so ive done all this, and kept the tab there, opened another tab : went on https://discord.com/login ..... yet it was still blocked

View attachment 5241077

here's the full thing @SuperelectronicGo

note this is all using my mums personal hotspot at home since we dont have wifi for now..
hey, man do you have discord because it would be nice if me and you could hop into a video call and I can see whats happening in real time. But for right now I would try this again on a different wifi not a hotspot because chrome handles network policies and certificates differently on different networks and when cellular data is used instead of going trough chrome to talk to securely it uses your moms cell provider this causes some differences with everything.

also, also those of you with chrome OS 10 will now see that certificates update the UNTRUSTED and TRUSTED status in real time.

Thelikeisinme

Mar 23, 2021
Go to chrome://settings/certificates and click authorities click the down arrow on org-Amazon and click the 3 dots on Amazon Root CA 1 (hardware-backed) click edit and uncheck all of the boxes. do the same for Starfield Class 2 CA (hardware-backed) Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2 (hardware-backed) and Starfield Services Root Certificate Authority - G2 (hardware-backed) there are all under the org-Starfield Technologies, Inc. some websites break and if you need one of the broken ones you go back to the amazon one (not the others only the amazon one) and recheck the first 2 boxes (it will re-enable the extension). uncheck them again to disable it again. Credit to Sirbalin.

junkyard1

Feb 1, 2021
hey theyve started blocking the certificate thing that lets me get past
any suggestions?
also they blocked cool seagull

Sharp Jack

Jan 4, 2021
hey theyve started blocking the certificate thing that lets me get past
any suggestions?
also they blocked cool seagull
well, if its blocked for you then revisit the chrome://restart method if not just dont let the teachers see your screen, they wont be able to see your search history through securely when using certificates so they wont know that you have already bypassed their security. so unless securely takes action themselves and it doesn't become big in your school you should be safe.

ExoAlt

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys, my name is Exo and i had a man account here by the name Exo or Lumiscnt or so. There are some proxies ill give you, if they're blocked, use the the certificate manager method.

Youtube Proxy: https://www.inv.riverside.rocks
Main proxies: can use for about anything except games (can use discord) - https://www.titaniumnetwork.xyz

Reddit Proxy: https://www.ir.riverside.rocks

there are more so if you want them hit me up on discord : Exo#2021

not naming more if u want dm on discord cause these are gonna get patched soon if they see it.

Reactions: QuiteAFancyEm

urekake

Nov 26, 2021
im just gonna risk it all and post my method here. All I did was go to github for Womginx and deploy it to heroku. Then i opened the page and I had a proxy. That's it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Gavin
    all you have to do is open a console (default chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and put this code in: var a=true;while(a){alert(a);}
    then hit enter. when the msg box appears, click the check box that says "prevent this page from showing additional diologs" (or something like that)
    your filter should be disabled until you restart.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. THIS IS PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR ANY ACTIVITY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES.
    np I don't know what that is but idk why it isn't working sorryy
    lol
    The Schools are Using this system for: 1. To Keep Kids on Focus at all times and not playing games or pirating videos. By Using this system they can also block specific sites and forbid specific downloads
    , though on a computer or desktop you can just use Microsoft Store and Bypass all of that
    . This strives to ensure that Students remain on task at all times and not playing around on the computer or desktop, laptop, Chromebook, and Cell Phones. This also helps insure that none can use their phones to take unwanted videos or pictures and post them on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Linked In, etc.). So maybe you should use this opportunity to broaden your horizons while you still have the chance.

lol get outa here school supporter

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

My dudes, go to securly in the shelf double tap, click on manage extensions, in the top right hand corner it says developer mode click it then scroll down to the ID if its blue Its a link (if not then you're screwed) then you will be in the OS console then simply type in this:

window.close()

exactly like that k?
    if its still blocking stuff then just set up a hotspot (phone wifi) then go to school and BAM, no securly

welcome,
    me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

HAHA lol we are cool they cant see it in your search history plus while i was on it some dude was looking at some anime "stuff"

(school chromebook cant say *deep, sarcastic breath* certain things lets just say its a "chicken wearing a tie"
    (metaphore) but I fond an exploit down above if you can see it then you are welcome.

The first part would work, but usually dev mode is disabled :/
    Also a hotspot wouldn't help because securely checks the url in your address bar, not your web traffic. If it were something like sonicwall that would work, but not securely

lol sorry to poke holes in your help, just trying to make it easier for others
    ngl it would be easy if we moved to discord but im pretty sure you dont have it

but even still i dont check xda often bc ngl it just sucks.
    if you can make a discord you can send it here or in remind.
    i do have discord but it would be really hard to access here at school because of the email lock which my school blocked the addition of multiple accounts and my school also filters out non-school emails, so remind is the best we can do for now until someone makes a proxy that allows you to change the IP address of.