Securly for Chromebook bypass?

Search This thread

moneyfarm

Feb 7, 2022
Thanks sorry i wasn't talking i looking for more stuff for my website and was to unblock
i found more proxies and you can search.

Madman_21

Sep 23, 2022
ok so i got a soliution it might not work but I might

use if not blocked

Madman_21

Sep 23, 2022
OKKKKK so it might work it might not I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF U GET IN TRBLE
u can powerwash and unenroll BUT THE SCHOOL MIGHT FIND OUT AND U MIGHT GET IN BIG TROUBLE also some schools have auto enroll so it might not work

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
i created a class on remind.com so we can chat faster!

the code is: @bansecurly

by the way its called The Securly Destroyer Association

Reactions: cjd...

Veridian(CJ)

Oct 14, 2022
So lemme explain, i was that cjd kid and i got term'f bc some guy posted some random message so i responded copying the fourm name, falsely term'd for spam. Back now tho.

GrimmOne

Oct 19, 2022

JustARandomWizard

Oct 20, 2022
No! A little while back someone posted a solution that worked really well for me:
1. Go to chrome://settings/certificates
2. Scroll down to org-Amazon and click the arrow
3. Click the 3 dots next to Amazon Root CA 1 and click "edit"
4. Uncheck all the boxes
5. Do the same to Starfield Class 2 CA, Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2, and Starfield Services Root Certificate Authority - G2 all under org-Starfield Technologies, Inc.
6. If any websites break (ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID), re-check the first 2 Amazon boxes.
I tried this, the 'edit' button didn't show up for any of the certificates, probably blocked

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If only we had a way to re-enable bookmarklets...
    Wouldn't be online though, making it pretty much ineffective for online sites that require wifi
    And that is...?
    At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Gavin
    Does anyone want to talk about how a staff member came and talked in this forum?

Yeah, that's kinda weird. This is our forum, not theirs. Not saying they comment here (mainly because they can and because I don't want to get banned), but they should stay out of this forum for as much as possible, because we don't need interference from someone (the mod) who isn't even here to discuss about the main topic , so, yeah.

A note for you both and others, remember you asked to join this Site, we did not invite you, so the Forums belong to all Members, and actually, they belong to Valnet. The Moderators and Staff are volunteers for Velnet and like you, we are Members, but we are here to assist in the Forum Rules, that you and all agreed upon. You can see at the top of the Forum Rules a listing of the (Volunteering) Moderators. So there is nothing weird about us being in this section or any on XDA, we address items/issues that are reported on, the XDA forums.
    Thank you and have a great day.

XDA Developers is a Valnet Property
    100 - 7405 Transcanadienne
    St.Laurent, Quebec, H4T 1Z2
    Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-833-979-3525
    www.valnetinc.com
    all you have to do is open a console (default chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and put this code in: var a=true;while(a){alert(a);}
    then hit enter. when the msg box appears, click the check box that says "prevent this page from showing additional diologs" (or something like that)
    your filter should be disabled until you restart.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. THIS IS PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR ANY ACTIVITY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES.
    By the way, just for the future of this forum, should we celebrate it when it reaches 50 pages long, or 100? Or both separately as milestones? Anyone's thoughts?
    The Schools are Using this system for: 1. To Keep Kids on Focus at all times and not playing games or pirating videos. By Using this system they can also block specific sites and forbid specific downloads
    , though on a computer or desktop you can just use Microsoft Store and Bypass all of that
    . This strives to ensure that Students remain on task at all times and not playing around on the computer or desktop, laptop, Chromebook, and Cell Phones. This also helps insure that none can use their phones to take unwanted videos or pictures and post them on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Linked In, etc.). So maybe you should use this opportunity to broaden your horizons while you still have the chance.

lol get outa here school supporter

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

My dudes, go to securly in the shelf double tap, click on manage extensions, in the top right hand corner it says developer mode click it then scroll down to the ID if its blue Its a link (if not then you're screwed) then you will be in the OS console then simply type in this:

window.close()

exactly like that k?
    if its still blocking stuff then just set up a hotspot (phone wifi) then go to school and BAM, no securly

welcome,
    me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

HAHA lol we are cool they cant see it in your search history plus while i was on it some dude was looking at some anime "stuff"

(school chromebook cant say *deep, sarcastic breath* certain things lets just say its a "chicken wearing a tie"
    (metaphore) but I fond an exploit down above if you can see it then you are welcome.

The first part would work, but usually dev mode is disabled :/
    Also a hotspot wouldn't help because securely checks the url in your address bar, not your web traffic. If it were something like sonicwall that would work, but not securely

lol sorry to poke holes in your help, just trying to make it easier for others