Securly for Chromebook bypass?

Search This thread

MisterPeanut

Mar 1, 2023
But I also need a proxy for my friends because they don't want to get in trouble but the only devices they have are the school Chromebooks which securely block everything on them.

MisterPeanut

Mar 1, 2023
But we need an unblocked one because basically every existing proxy unless it really unpopular is blocked.

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
If anyone still needs any help with smth, just reply to this msg, XDA is being weird Abt me looking through the older messages so I may have missed yours if you sent one, otherwise have fun bypassing
Could you explain what Sh1mmer is? I haven't heard of it before. Also, how does it work?
Thanks in advance!

NotPeak

Nov 15, 2022
TCL 10L
Could you explain what Sh1mmer is? I haven't heard of it before. Also, how does it work?
Thanks in advance!
Sh1mmer completely unenrolls your Chromebook, it's like the v87, 91, and 101 unrolls but much simpler, I don't rly feel like explaining it rn but it uses a factory rma shim to run some code on it with root perms, coolelectronics made an article on it I believe, go read that for a good explanation at https://coolelectronics.me/ and you can see the process on https://sh1mmer.me/

the LucidLibrary

Sep 16, 2019
Sh1mmer completely unenrolls your Chromebook, it's like the v87, 91, and 101 unrolls but much simpler, I don't rly feel like explaining it rn but it uses a factory rma shim to run some code on it with root perms, coolelectronics made an article on it I believe, go read that for a good explanation at https://coolelectronics.me/ and you can see the process on https://sh1mmer.me/
Could you at least tell me if I need crosh?

lucky10002

Dec 16, 2020
because if it does can you just show some proxies, since every time I find a proxy (a lot of times) it blocks them after a month or less usually or it doesn't work for me

lucky10002

Dec 16, 2020
Because I don't want to find more proxies again, because our school is starting to block so many more things

MisterPeanut

Mar 1, 2023
It will show that you left securely, so it probably would be better to use a proxy to use the Chromebook freely without securely getting suspicious.

eggs n bacn

Feb 17, 2023
there's a lot of proxies out there, I personally find a lot of proxies in the reviews of securely on different sites

lucky10002

Dec 16, 2020
can you post some links because now days in securely their reviews proxies never work or are super slow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If only we had a way to re-enable bookmarklets...
    Wouldn't be online though, making it pretty much ineffective for online sites that require wifi
    And that is...?
    At my school, we have Chromebooks and a service/extension called securly. Me and my buddies have been trying to bypass it since it was first introduced last year. We are cool with the tech teacher and we have been trying to get passed him for a long time.

Any help on bypassing securly?

Note, inspect element has been blocked along with all extensions except for some adblockers. You can also only sign in on our district accounts. I do not want to powerwash it nor uninroll it(if that's how you spell it haha)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Gavin
    Does anyone want to talk about how a staff member came and talked in this forum?

Yeah, that's kinda weird. This is our forum, not theirs. Not saying they comment here (mainly because they can and because I don't want to get banned), but they should stay out of this forum for as much as possible, because we don't need interference from someone (the mod) who isn't even here to discuss about the main topic , so, yeah.

A note for you both and others, remember you asked to join this Site, we did not invite you, so the Forums belong to all Members, and actually, they belong to Valnet. The Moderators and Staff are volunteers for Velnet and like you, we are Members, but we are here to assist in the Forum Rules, that you and all agreed upon. You can see at the top of the Forum Rules a listing of the (Volunteering) Moderators. So there is nothing weird about us being in this section or any on XDA, we address items/issues that are reported on, the XDA forums.
    Thank you and have a great day.

XDA Developers is a Valnet Property
    100 - 7405 Transcanadienne
    St.Laurent, Quebec, H4T 1Z2
    Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-833-979-3525
    www.valnetinc.com
    all you have to do is open a console (default chrome: ctrl+shift+j) and put this code in: var a=true;while(a){alert(a);}
    then hit enter. when the msg box appears, click the check box that says "prevent this page from showing additional diologs" (or something like that)
    your filter should be disabled until you restart.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. THIS IS PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR ANY ACTIVITY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES.
    By the way, just for the future of this forum, should we celebrate it when it reaches 50 pages long, or 100? Or both separately as milestones? Anyone's thoughts?
    The Schools are Using this system for: 1. To Keep Kids on Focus at all times and not playing games or pirating videos. By Using this system they can also block specific sites and forbid specific downloads
    , though on a computer or desktop you can just use Microsoft Store and Bypass all of that
    . This strives to ensure that Students remain on task at all times and not playing around on the computer or desktop, laptop, Chromebook, and Cell Phones. This also helps insure that none can use their phones to take unwanted videos or pictures and post them on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Linked In, etc.). So maybe you should use this opportunity to broaden your horizons while you still have the chance.

lol get outa here school supporter

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

My dudes, go to securly in the shelf double tap, click on manage extensions, in the top right hand corner it says developer mode click it then scroll down to the ID if its blue Its a link (if not then you're screwed) then you will be in the OS console then simply type in this:

window.close()

exactly like that k?
    if its still blocking stuff then just set up a hotspot (phone wifi) then go to school and BAM, no securly

welcome,
    me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

HAHA lol we are cool they cant see it in your search history plus while i was on it some dude was looking at some anime "stuff"

(school chromebook cant say *deep, sarcastic breath* certain things lets just say its a "chicken wearing a tie"
    (metaphore) but I fond an exploit down above if you can see it then you are welcome.

The first part would work, but usually dev mode is disabled :/
    Also a hotspot wouldn't help because securely checks the url in your address bar, not your web traffic. If it were something like sonicwall that would work, but not securely

lol sorry to poke holes in your help, just trying to make it easier for others