Question Seeking Source for Serious Notification/Ringtones

Search This thread

Phienyx

Apr 13, 2011
Hello,

I am looking for a source (not Zedge) where I can find serious notification/ ringtone sounds. I'm not looking for silly, goofy sounds, sayings or songs. I'm looking for sounds that would be used on a user interface or notifications that would be applied to a professionally developed piece of software. I'm just kinda tired of the same ol' repetitive and non-interesting sounds you find on most phones.....and on Zedge.

Reactions: babyboy3265

Rebel021

Sep 21, 2014
Cork
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Hello,

I am looking for a source (not Zedge) where I can find serious notification/ ringtone sounds. I'm not looking for silly, goofy sounds, sayings or songs. I'm looking for sounds that would be used on a user interface or notifications that would be applied to a professionally developed piece of software. I'm just kinda tired of the same ol' repetitive and non-interesting sounds you find on most phones.....and on Zedge.
Sound Pack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Sound Pack
    Hello,