Seicane head unit stucked at boot logo!

Search This thread

xxgeorgegr

Oct 19, 2019
Before 10 months I bought a seicane 10.1 hu and suddenly when I started the engine it stucked to boot logo. There is no physical buttons , so I pressed the reset button once but nothing changed.
I did 30 secs reset button but still nothing...
Tried 30 secs press then 3 secs then 1 sec still nothing..
Tried keyboard alt+prnt scrn + I. . Still nothing
I disconnected tha power cables, kept pressing reset and connected the power cables again and then release reset.. still nothing
I just want to go to recovey mode to wipe all data. But i can't...
Do you have any alternative method to get into recovery mode?
Or any firmware capable with my device to update it?
I don't remember if it's px5 or intel Sofia.
The only thing that I remember is the specs 1gb ram, 4gb or 8gb storage 10.1 inch seicane

Because i cant upload a pic or link if you google Seicane h631 it will show you the model

Last edited:

xxgeorgegr

Oct 19, 2019
The manufacturer sent me an email with firmware.
Its name is "xyauto_ui2_9218C_full_8227L_demo-ota-20190731_HIFI"

It's a zip file which contains several files but it's not the update.img inside. The only big file inside is a system.new.dat 1.07GB and boot.img 7mb. The manufacturer told me to copy the zip file to a usb flash and it will make the update automatically. I did it but nothing loads from usb stick.

Any tips for help??

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
The manufacturer sent me an email with firmware.
Its name is "xyauto_ui2_9218C_full_8227L_demo-ota-20190731_HIFI"

It's a zip file which contains several files but it's not the update.img inside. The only big file inside is a system.new.dat 1.07GB and boot.img 7mb. The manufacturer told me to copy the zip file to a usb flash and it will make the update automatically. I did it but nothing loads from usb stick.

Any tips for help??

Hi, did you end up fixing this?