Selectable screen/message timeout, please help make it happen

Search This thread

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
the timeout for messages being displayed, with backlight on, is now fixed to a set amount of seconds, i want this to be selectable
this is also the timeout for the screen if you switch it on manually

i know it will affect battery life if set higher, but that should be my choice :)
ofcourse the current setting should be selectable as well, as default, so it won't affect anyone who doesn't want this option

i'm in contact with Sony Support in the Netherlands, if 10+ people also want this, it will be easier for them to get it done

so please post "me too" in this topic if you want this option as well
please keep the topic clean, if there are other requests, please open a new topic where we can do the same

Last edited:
Reactions: vrl13

Davoss

Jun 18, 2011
Czech republic
I am not sure if few guys in Netherlands can change anything, but no one ever knows.

If it would be possible, please tell them to consider option to turn screen completly off.

Me too.

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
well i've been trying to get in contact with Sony about this, in all possible ways, no luck so far, so i'll take anything i can get :)

come on guys, a "me too" is all i want :)

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
added some text to the OP, to reflect that the current setting should be the default, so people that don't want this option won't be affected

come on guys, i need a bit more than 3 people :)

leximu5

Jul 16, 2013
Santo Domingo
the timeout for messages being displayed, with backlight on, is now fixed to a set amount of seconds, i want this to be selectable

i know it will affect battery life if set higher, but that should be my choice :)
ofcourse the current setting should be selectable as well, as default, so it won't affect anyone who doesn't want this option

i'm in contact with Sony Support in the Netherlands, if 10+ people also want this, it will be easier for them to get it done

please keep the topic clean, if there are other requests, please open a new topic where we can do the same

Me Too!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i passed the topic to them, keeping my fingers crossed :)