Selfie quality

Search This thread

Valerie Green

Dec 31, 2018
Toronto
Over all good, but not best.

If you check other Xiaomi Phones, mainly Mi Mix 2/3 or Redmi Note 5 or 6(pro version), you would clearly feel that these phones have better photo quality specially selfies. Maybe Poco can come up with a better version of the phone with good selfies features.

wGRV

Sep 5, 2011
Mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
For those who complaining, this is what you get when you buy high end performance device at a cheap price. I would recommend using rear camera for selfies, it is near better to what I expected.

asaph1

Sep 29, 2014
hey, i baught yesterday the 64gb red version, and i had also a issue with taking pictures in dark scenarios (flashlight using) ... after a bit of searching for the problem i found out that the cheap case the smartphone is shipped with are kind of dirsurbing the light comming from the flash.
i just baught a new cover. until it arrives i will take the case off when the flash is needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You guys are completely crazy or have fault devices. The frontal camera is absolutely amazing. My girlfriend have a XS and its there's no comparison, F1 is much better in every way. You just need to turn off Beautiful Mode and increase sharpness on Options to make things more clear. It's one of the best selfie cameras that I ever see in my life. Get out of here you guys.

But there's a issue that Xiaomi need to fix. The camera dont focus acurately subjects at 1 meter from device. If you use Selfie Group Mode, the problem is gone.
    I must admit that the selfies come out blurry when taken indoors especially when taken with volume rocker. It shakes up due to the press of the button. Do you guys face that?
    The correct name for this thread is "Blurry camera" Quality :D

Even with the tripod its taking blurry shot - Cool is it ?

Need a Fix for this soon :)