Sell sensation xe to buy galaxy nexus ?

Search This thread

aras1

Apr 20, 2010
hey guys ..

i fell in love with the galaxy nexus but i bought my xe 3 weeks ago ..

but i really want the nexus

should i sell my xe and pay additional 100€ to buy a nexus ?

Sibbi

Aug 3, 2010
Cologne
I recently played around with the new Nexus and was disappointed. The usual ****ty feeling every Samsung has, older hardware than the S2 and the (in my eyes) ugly ui of stock ics are nogo's for me. If I were you I would stick with the sensation till the first quadcore ics phones come out...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
tbh, i wouldnt mind trading my sensation with a galaxy nexus either ...

Sadly, in the place where i live, i have to add at least $500+ to be able to upgrade ...

galaxy nexus is $800 in here ... and they will buy my sensation for less than $300. so it doesnt really worth the upgrade (for me) ...

but i think you can go for it

corwest

Apr 1, 2009
Seattle
If you like it then do it. Dont think you need other people telling you which way to go. If you want actual specs comparisons then fine but in the end do what you like.

TheStigx

Aug 3, 2011
I wouldn't, the Xe got so much more to give then the nexus. Also the nexus doesn't got sd card space, which is kinda rubish. Don't do it.

Ali_Shaikh

Jun 22, 2009
Washington, DC
Do it! 720p screen, on screen buttons, constant google support whats not to like.
But for me it would also cost around 400 to upgrade since my phone is worth only 300 after only 3 months on sale. GS2 has retained its value

alphawolf36

Oct 1, 2010
There's the answer to your question. Only 100 to upgrade?? Do it. :)

I agree, if it is only gonna cost you 100 to be happy then do it. But for me, it doesnt warrant the 300-400 increase for the switch. It is barely any different as far as tech goes. Yeah it might be better at some things but really not noticeable to most ppls naked eye. I didn't get the Sensation until my older phone (Eris) was a drastic difference. Maybe its just cause i am not rich, but i figure that every 3 months there will be something new out with one or two "new" things. Once that list out weights the cost then i will upgrade again. But 400 bucks for very similar phones just does work for me.

aras1

Apr 20, 2010
i am living in europe and here a new xe costs around 500€ and i will sell mine for around 400€

and the nexus is around 530€

OK the screen is better than the sensation ones , there is more ram and so on..

but i don't know because i am a student and don't have much money .. you know :D