Selling my Optimus to buy a galaxy Gio?

Search This thread

shotgun32

Feb 16, 2011
No one has said anything about low ram ? Did someone ? I said I was not able to find how much ram does it have.

You should buy Gio, as you have already made up your mind and wasting time of others saying Gio has this/that. You get the reviews which are not bais on the device they are using. Good luck with your purchase. :D

Well -> PS: I am not sure about the ram in Gio, but if its <=512mb (optimus one), thn you are wasting your money.[/QUOTE]

And yes gio has 256mb ram

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

shotgun32

Feb 16, 2011
Update your phone to gingerbread from the LG update and see if you still have problems. The Gio is probably the better off phone if your looking for just stock, but the hack community here is the best and you will regret not having such a great team of devs that work on the optimus.

People said the gb updates is slower wtf? Why the hell I should update my phone to become slower and it still ain't fix the multitouch axis and touch bug problem officially.

naturist

Dec 7, 2010
Well -> PS: I am not sure about the ram in Gio, but if its <=512mb (optimus one), thn you are wasting your money.

And yes gio has 256mb ram

LOL may be your English comprehension is not as good as it was written.

Check exactly what you wrote:

Lol :D

But I was hoping that someone tell me about why low ram will cause trouble.

I never said low ram will cause trouble, even a spica run well with low ram. The point was why are u wasting money on the almost same device which u using now. I already said, you should buy GIO, and please don't quote on me again. Thanks :)

shotgun32

Feb 16, 2011
LOL may be your English comprehension is not as good as it was written.

Check exactly what you wrote:

I never said low ram will cause trouble, even a spica run well with low ram. The point was why are u wasting money on the almost same device which u using now. I already said, you should buy GIO, and please don't quote on me again. Thanks :)

Its because if i sell my optimus to buy gio, I only need to add 20$ to my budget. 20$! Its not a big deal.

Plus greater processor, and no multitouch problem whatsoever so why not...

Its not like I'm looking for a high end phone

lekhwani

Oct 15, 2010
If only the processor is at least not 600mhz or below this thread will never be exist.

Only 30$ to add to my budget to buy the wildfire s tho

You are irritatef by touch bugs. So with wildfire s you will have no touch bugs + bettet camera + better htc brand

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Feeshie

Jan 20, 2011
IMO, if your going to upgrade at least upgrade to something that is some-what an upgrade like getting something at least 1ghz, bigger screen, and etc. Wild fire S, Gio, and Optimus have basically similar specs with no big differences. I would save the money and wait a few months when you have more money and go for something that isn't out dated the second you buy the phone.

DigitalAnalog

Jun 17, 2011
Guys guys I don't really care about custom roms or kernel. Because gio don't need them. It has nothing to fix such as multitouch bug or touch bug 100% cpu or gpu or whatever.

And RAM problem? I don't think so, my friend own a galaxy ace and has no ram problem whatsoever he even use 5 homescreens with launcher pro.

And the battery thingy, I do not care less even if optimus had 1500mah than 1350mah(gio) or whatever bcos I still ended up charging it every single day and same goes with gio in the future too I guess. So the difference is not that big in battery imo.

And like I said, I don't plan to buy gio for an upgrade phone I just want it because it has no problem especially touch and multitouch problem which optimus had now, and the official gingerbread rom kernel still hasn't fixed this issue.

Oh and no gingerbread updates? I DONT really care. Although I read some news that ace, gio, fit and galaxy mini WILL get gb updates sometimes this year.

You sound like you have already made up your mind and you just want us to validate your decision.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

Somyab

Jun 6, 2011
Mumbai
Wat will you do if u bought gio nd got to knw abt the new bugs which op1 dosent exists ..would you again go and buy op1..?
Note:every cell has his pros nd cons
I suggest you dnt waste your money