Sense 3.0 widget for slide?

Search This thread

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
I don't think this will work. The slide doesn't have a Sense ROM with HTC Sense v2.1 that is 100% pure. It is like a mix up of different frameworks and ROMs.

Also the ported widgets won't work with our display. Ours is MDPI and we need at least HDPI.

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
Couldn't we just resize them and modify them to work with our roms?

Sent from my HTC Salsa C510e using Tapatalk

I guess so but we don't have a lot of devs.

I really wish someone would port the MDPI version of MIUI but so far, nothing unless there is a kitchen that I could use.

izzy001

Oct 10, 2009
La Feria Tx.
I guess so but we don't have a lot of devs.

I really wish someone would port the MDPI version of MIUI but so far, nothing unless there is a kitchen that I could use.

There is a miui rom for the g1 if you care to port... As for the mdpi conversion there are a few tools that can do them for you... Just look around in the forum

Sent from my HTC Salsa C510e using Tapatalk

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
I don't think this will work. The slide doesn't have a Sense ROM with HTC Sense v2.1 that is 100% pure. It is like a mix up of different frameworks and ROMs.

Also the ported widgets won't work with our display. Ours is MDPI and we need at least HDPI.

Waait? even with the 3rd Sense roms in the dev forums, it wouldnt be possible to run those widget???