Sense 5.5 lockscreen

Search This thread

Vic_Vinegar

Oct 9, 2013
High Desert, Ca
Why has the option to modify the lockscreen look gone away? I know you can swipe to the right to add widgets but the way it was before on sense 5 was great. You had a choice of lockscreen styles and the option to add widgets right to the front page of the lockscreen. I wonder if this is just an error in the leak and if the one maxx still has these options on its sense 5.5...

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

olorolo

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
Why has the option to modify the lockscreen look gone away? I know you can swipe to the right to add widgets but the way it was before on sense 5 was great. You had a choice of lockscreen styles and the option to add widgets right to the front page of the lockscreen. I wonder if this is just an error in the leak and if the one maxx still has these options on its sense 5.5...

HTC removed that option

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: rampo

comfy

Oct 31, 2009

I had the same issue. Use this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jraf.android.nolock&hl=en

Finally gets rid of the annoying lockscreen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HTC removed that option

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone