Search This thread

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
READ THIS!!

So...I can't tell if people are asking me to put the alternative up, or a theme related to it because I seem to get a lot of people mentioning alternatives that are listed. Please, before you post use Ctrl+F on the list to make sure the alternative you want me to list, isn't already listed.

Thank You

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
useful thread ! thanks for it.
what about adding a poll for the favorite UI?
I tested some of them.. within the free UI I really appreciated iPhoneToday cause of all it's settings features and "today" plugin.
Host is the one that looks better, it just needs a little development effort to get fully customizable.
both really battery friendly if compared to htc sense (at least on HD2)

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
I could do a poll. The list is longer than I'd like to put up so if someone wants to narrow it down to a more acceptable number I'd be more than happy to put up a poll. An "other" option would be available for those I didn't list.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Win Mo is dead and now all user with device using this OS search a way to have a unique UI...
i search a developper with good knowledge to perform a Unique FREE skin... like Fleux... a very good base to perform a skin.. using very similar to WP7 panel...

If a dev is interesting... LeSScro is ready to BURN CS5 !

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Win Mo is dead and now all user with device using this OS search a way to have a unique UI...
not yet I hope.. I still find WM the most complete and fully manageable OS, and maybe thats why many user are spamming WM threads asking to port apps and themes to Android
I personally use htc sense as UI, just needed one more simple to switch when driving and more battery friendly when I can't use the charger..

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
communauty have a device, but lot of developpers change device to Wp7 or Android..; or shame on us... Apple Geek Phone !

then only standard user are still there... and standard user can't develop something...
Then it s dead..;

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
... and now all user with device using this OS search a way to have a unique UI...
yap.. that's WM.. with possibilities to make everyone "unique".. it's dead?? not quite.. at least as of yet.. but with less and less new high-end devices coming up with WM, i guess it will eventually die out.. shame.. death of endless possibilities..

playing with my HD2 with WP7 and android for a while now.. love them both.. but i have to admit, no where near WM when we r talkin about "possibilities"..

stability or flexibility? i'd go for flexibility.. just my opinion..

sorry for spamming with off-topic discussion.. just expressing my frustration..

Reactions: Major A

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Yep !

Winmo was an OS with an universal feature... we can make what we want...

Android is fun but it miss something..
iOS is for user who love Phone but don't want have a technical utility... then Dumb Phone
WP7 is based on iOS technic but appear whith some interesting thing more fresh...
Symbian is REALYY dead...
And WinMo loose every good Dev... then we walk on cimetery and search some bones...

All Winmo users are now AngryBones... :D

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
This UI is sooo cool... and new !!!
It s a Sense variation.. clean and very fast..; Not consume RAM but a very good potential...

I will ask dev to insert translation files... or create an english version...

LeSScro

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
i ask dev to make a english version on his tread and he say :

老吴 :[2011-5-7 18:50:28]回复
It will come soon.
thx

Actual version is 13 +, and tru to fix some problems with lockscreen...
i tried to talk with 4pda user and i found a utility to translate SoSopi...

Name : Radialix 2... available in Multilangual...
But i m not a speciliast... then actually i create a new theme on my device...

Only for me.. and it s awesome... like all times i made something, you know what i m looking for ?

paulojdaniel

Oct 22, 2007
Cacém
i ask dev to make a english version on his tread and he say :

Actual version is 13 +, and tru to fix some problems with lockscreen...
i tried to talk with 4pda user and i found a utility to translate SoSopi...

Name : Radialix 2... available in Multilangual...
But i m not a speciliast... then actually i create a new theme on my device...

Only for me.. and it s awesome... like all times i made something, you know what i m looking for ?

Well.... and for us???:cool:

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
You need wait SoSopi or something like that...

I use my favorite programs to transform all my idea in real UI...
Wisbar Advance Desktop 2 !

Maybe i will post some graphics here... maybe another designer will be interesting to perform a SKIN or i have time i will post theme... i don't know !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts