sense x for blackstone

Search This thread

hrk7474

Feb 2, 2011

loosely translated all you're saying is:
If we had a different device we would still have to wait for this...

Again you put up a thread in a forum it has nothing to do with. This is supposed to be about Touch HD Android Development, not an advertisement channel about stuff for different devices that might be available sometime...

and maybe... if your entire post fits in a 'tweet', maybe you should open a twitter account...

yankees2450

Mar 24, 2011

Again you put up a thread in a forum it has nothing to do with. This is supposed to be about Touch HD Android Development, not an advertisement channel about stuff for different devices that might be available sometime...

and maybe... if your entire post fits in a 'tweet', maybe you should open a twitter account...

dude

i own a blackstone. can you read

http://tiad8.com/showpost.php?p=1396&postcount=3

for rhod, blackstone, topaz, ralf

Reactions: AlexandrosNic

hrk7474

Feb 2, 2011
dude

Yeah, amazing... Maybe what i was trying to say was this isn't supposed to be a "Coming soon to a theatre near you" forum.

I'm sure you and i are not the only ones who know how and where to find tiad8's website.
I come to XDA to see if there is something new, but lately most of the time in the Blackstone forum most new threads are all about OMG tiad8 says he's gonna do something!!!

That's Twitter-stuff, dude

yankees2450

Mar 24, 2011
Yeah, amazing... Maybe what i was trying to say was this isn't supposed to be a "Coming soon to a theatre near you" forum.

I'm sure you and i are not the only ones who know how and where to find tiad8's website.
I come to XDA to see if there is something new, but lately most of the time in the Blackstone forum most new threads are all about OMG tiad8 says he's gonna do something!!!

my apologies hrk7474:)

i get very happy when i see a sense rom. my girlfriend love sense:D

hrk7474

Feb 2, 2011
my apologies hrk7474:)

i get very happy when i see a sense rom. my girlfriend love sense:D

:) i understand. sometimes i get all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY from a certain announcement too, but i might not videotape myself dancing around the living room and post it :D

i mean, nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but i think it would be best to let the actual builder make the announcements and spread the word when there's something to test/try out for everybody ;)

mero0100

Jan 5, 2010
mansoura
ok yankees2450 i will not read any post written by you a gain it's the second time you make me soooo nervous
what is the wrong with you man ???????????????????

Jul 7, 2007

Man you are so right this guy may be good at something but also a big mouthful getting really tiered of it's announcements all the time of bogus rom's...
Less releases but better quality please...

hrk7474

Feb 2, 2011
Man you are so right this guy may be good at something but also a big mouthful getting really tiered of it's announcements all the time of bogus rom's...
Less releases but better quality please...

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying anything about the man himself or his work, but i was trying to make a distinction between what belongs on a developers forum and what belongs on twitter. :p

ypsmav

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2009
EU
Hi,
Have you manage to get it working on your blackstone?
Can you pls post your startup.txt?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dude

dude