[September 16][Module][Xposed][LP][KK] TabletMetrics: Report screen > 7" - v5.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

THEiLLEST_

Jan 16, 2015
So touchwiz lollipop devices that are deodexed recently got support for xposed..... All modules I've used working fine.... Except tablet metrics.... Any one have a fix?

JsChiSurf

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 5, 2010
Hacksville
v4.0 release

Ok, OP has been updated with download link to v4.0, which enables compatibility with the latest Xposed SDK / Library (xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip).

Be sure to update your Xposed SDK library before updating tabletMetrics.

If you are already on this version of the Xposed SDK and tabletMetrics was not working, updating to v4.0 should address.

IcyAgitator

Aug 13, 2013
Mcmurdo Station
Ok, OP has been updated with download link to v4.0, which enables compatibility with the latest Xposed SDK / Library (xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip).

If you are already on this version of the Xposed SDK and tabletMetrics was not working, updating to v4.0 should address.
Is v4 compatible with
xposed-sdk22-arm-20150514.zip for Lollipop 5.1.x

Thanks

Wh1t3Rose

STOP USING MEGA!!

Works great though, after having to download from my desktop, upload to drive, then download again on my phone -.- Very useful for Spotify Spoofing ^^

There is nothing wrong with mega. If you want to download without the app then enable desktop mode in your mobile browser for mega. Problem solved. I really like mega.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Forums

alfaroolg

May 12, 2012
OnePlus 9
OnePlus Nord N200 5G

The link is asking for a decryption key! :(

cioce

Sep 21, 2013
I think also v4 need an update for Lollipop, in last spotify v2.9 TabletMetrics seem that doesn't work anymore :(

Reactions: -Kazoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [September 16][Module][Xposed][LP][KK] TabletMetrics: Report screen > 7" - v5.1.2

Linked is an Xposed Module that will allow your phone to report its screen size as >= 7", in order to allow an app that does not otherwise spot your phone as a tablet (via, for example, the Per App Settings module), to do so.

It's important NOT to play up any sort of app specific functionality in this thread, as the module is "global" in scope and targets the Android framework level, as opposed to a specific app. Whatever benefit this has for you is neither expressed nor implied.

Tested and working on my Nexus 5 with stock KitKat 4.4 AND Lollipop 5.0.x AND Lollipop 5.1.x, YMMV.

As with all Xposed modules --> install the linked APK --> make the module active --> reboot --> profit.

Note: This module has no front-end UI, so there is nothing to do but install and make active.

Thanks to Rovo89, et al, for the amazing framework.

Note: Same version should now work across KK & LP.

Download Module via Mega --> Download Xposed TableMetrics Module v5.1.2. Be sure to update to the latest Xposed library before reporting problems. Also, if you experience signature issues where module won't install, please uninstall your current version of tabletMetrics first, before installing the latest.

EDIT: 05-Jan-2014 --> Updated to support Samsung Android 4.3 Phones. Huge thanks to @Guitarboarder28 for providing debug logs, screen captures, and testing.

EDIT: 05-Feb-2014 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v1.9)

EDIT: 25-Mar-2014 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v2.0)

EDIT: 10-Apr-2014 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v2.1)

EDIT: 27-May-2014 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v2.2)

EDIT: 28-Feb-2015 --> Updated version for Lollipop compatibility (v3.0)

EDIT: 17-Mar-2015 --> Updated version for KitKat compatibility (v2.2.1)

EDIT: 30-May-2015 --> Updated LP version (v4.0) for compatibility with Xposed Library version xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip

EDIT: 05-June-2015 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v5.0), consolidated across Android platforms.

EDIT: 16-Sep-2015 --> Updated version for extended compatibility (v5.1.2)
    OP updated for extended compatibility.
    I can't for the life of me figure out why people want to ruin a good thing and continually disrespect the wishes as stated in the OP, in an effort to keep this module active and working.

You guys win. Congratulations. Thread closed.
    v2.0

Okay, OP updated with new version for updated compatibility. Enjoy.