• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question (September) Is Xiaomi.eu passing safety net unrooted?

Search This thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-05-15-04-24-799_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-15-04-24-799_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 40

DaRdamnDoG

May 23, 2017
I don't know if SafetyNet works but I definitely can use my banking apps without any problems.

@dreamytom What modules do you use for magisk? Is there any repositories for modules yet?

I don't know if SafetyNet works but I definitely can use my banking apps without any problems.

@dreamytom What modules do you use for magisk? Is there any repositories for modules yet?
I use Advanced Charging Controller (to stop charge @ 90%), Systemless Hosts (AdAway Adblock), and Twemoji (Twitter Emojis).

Magisk has its built-in library of modules, but you can find some Magisk Modules also on GitHub, like Twemoji or 'SELinux Permissive'...

DaRdamnDoG

May 23, 2017
I use Advanced Charging Controller (to stop charge @ 90%), Systemless Hosts (AdAway Adblock), and Twemoji (Twitter Emojis).

Magisk has its built-in library of modules, but you can find some Magisk Modules also on GitHub, like Twemoji or 'SELinux Permissive'...
Why do you need to control the charging? The recent Android version and most Type C chargers will not over charge anyway. I am using VPN with adblock I don't think I can use AdAway with that. I never use emojis too :D You running 21.9 or 12.5.6 EU?

Why do you need to control the charging? The recent Android version and most Type C chargers will not over charge anyway. I am using VPN with adblock I don't think I can use AdAway with that. I never use emojis too :D You running 21.9 or 12.5.6 EU?
Not overcharge, I think that stopped happening a long time ago. I don't want to charge to a full 100% to preserve battery health.
I use 21.9, I'm guessing you too? :)

DaRdamnDoG

May 23, 2017
Ok. Yeah I also tried a lot of AOSP ROMs, and I really like them, but they're missing my favourite features, MIUI Dolby & MIUI Camera :(
What do you mean with Themes? MIUI Themes?
Yes, themes with .mtz extension I downloaded from browser don't work, and in EU most the themes are in Chinese words.. I actually prefer MIUI more than AOSP, but MIUI gets more complicated like for example to set permission for battery optimization, need to set per/app in the Apps page and Battery Saver page. Sometimes the permission page in Privacy will not change then must go change manually.

My Mail app crashes all the time in EU 21.9.
For the new feature of 21.9, did all your apps get set Autostart automatically? Was it due to the update or originally all the apps are set to Autostart by default?

Reactions: dreamytom
Yes, themes with .mtz extension I downloaded from browser don't work, and in EU most the themes are in Chinese words.. I actually prefer MIUI more than AOSP, but MIUI gets more complicated like for example to set permission for battery optimization, need to set per/app in the Apps page and Battery Saver page. Sometimes the permission page in Privacy will not change then must go change manually.

For the new feature of 21.9, did all your apps get set Autostart automatically? Was it due to the update or originally all the apps are set to Autostart by default?
Yeah I only had problems with themes, like e.g. the statusbar not changing (like in the Screenshots) but other stuff, everything being in chinese... Using MIUI Themes is not a good experience unfortunately.

DaRdamnDoG

May 23, 2017
Yeah I only had problems with themes, like e.g. the statusbar not changing (like in the Screenshots) but other stuff, everything being in chinese... Using MIUI Themes is not a good experience unfortunately.
The status bar will be my least worry, the one that really keeps me on my toes all the time are the unnecessary apks installed in system with part of the name being "theme", and there is plenty of those files. The theming is complicated too, you don't even know where they hid the theme files. I tried to look for guides in official community forums, no luck. Another thing, is it just me or do you feel that the system Dark Mode is actually Black and not Dark? I mean, if other apps could tell the difference then Mi can't be so careless right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think simply having unlocked bootloader triggers SafetyNet? I'm not sure.

I use Xiaomi.eu with Root and SafetyNet passes.
    Just with magisk hide?
    Not overcharge, I think that stopped happening a long time ago. I don't want to charge to a full 100% to preserve battery health.
    I use 21.9, I'm guessing you too? :)
    I am switching between a few roms now I feel like going back with just stock rom + magisk. The themes are horrible.
    Ok. Yeah I also tried a lot of AOSP ROMs, and I really like them, but they're missing my favourite features, MIUI Dolby & MIUI Camera :(
    What do you mean with Themes? MIUI Themes?