Development [SEPTEMBER PATCH][ROM][pixel UI based on OneUI 4.1][Samsung A52s 5G]

Search This thread

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Sir ,

Appreciate your work, os running very smoothly, bug i notice ,if wifi calling is on , incoming and outgoing call is automatically disconnected after picking call. Some magisk module also not working like magnater. Search option also not in settings.
i will no longer maintain this device, since i ve lost it due to a car crash accident

Reactions: innocentus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TESTIMONIALS

This ROM is September patch. Super light, ready for daily use, it comes with google ecosystem instead of Samsung Bloats

FEATURES

Heavily debloated (Scamsung Knox, Account, Services, Scamsung Cloud, many system apps,
    background processes, backdoors, Samsung SMART features, Secure Folder) (around 230 deleted apps)

Pixelyfied (This means all stock apps as Dialer, Messages, Launcher and Recents
    -
    got replaced by Lawnchair,-
    and more got replaced by pixel apps)

Overall improvements:
    MCK KERNEL BY DEFAULT (Enabled HighEnd animations, improved battery by using my debloat and
    some optimizations by using some custom props) (Enabled features like AOD clock, music,
    performance mode QS tile, faster bootup, disabled crc for smoother and greater sound)

and many more waiting for you to find it.

HOW TO INSTALL IT

Flash the ROM using Salvo's TWRP. Just do the regular format. But if you are coming from RAY OS, please FLASH THE STOCK SUPER before, because the scheme uses by ray os rom doesnt work with my ROM. But if you are coming from stock rom, just flash it and forget. Flash the ROM also and Reboot.
    AFTER BOOTING PROCESS

After you`ve booted up into the ROM, install this Magisk app. Open Magisk, and if it`s asking you to reboot, reboot.
    Then, open it again and flash this magisk module to fix camera and Safety Net. And then reboot.
    You may have to crash the camera app a few times after every reboot, that`s how Scamsung is doing on rooted devices.
    In case you set gestures navigation bar, reboot it after.

IF THE DIALER IS CRASHING, JUST SET IT AS THE DEFAULT PHONE APP. From now you can enjoy my hard crafted ROM.

DOWNLOAD LINKS and sources

MEGA link for ROM : mega link
    Our Telegram support group: TG Group
    Kernel Source Code: MCK repo
    Really looking forward to my Samsung phone not having any bloat ware. Tyvm sir.
    First of all thank you a lot for your amazing work ronardnx !

I followed your Tutorial but there are some points where i got stucked. The TWRP linked in your Tutorial wasnt able to boot. So i managed to get TWRP with this tutorial: https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-3-6-2-1-for-galaxy-a52s-5g.4488419/

After that i installed your rom with a usb otg and on the console i got the message "The ROM has been successfully installed. BE THE LIGHTNESS!". BUT after that i got the following error lines:

1. Failed to mount "/system_root" (Invalid Argument)
    2. Failed to mount "/product" (Invalid Argument)

When i choose "Reboot System" i got the message "No OS installd! Are you sure you wish to reboot?". If i swiped right to reboot, it showed me the Samsung Logo with the red text information that this is not a original samsung firmware blabla...
    And suddenly the phone turns off and trys to boot again (bootloop).

Are there any known solutions for that kind of problem?
    I will update it tomorrow. Now is all stable and better. Just use the twrp gave by salvo, aka @BlackMesa123 . I have reworked the rom from scratch
    reserved
    * Updated to September patch - and aloy better than before.
    * as of now simcard manager is broken, so dualsim users may have to suffer abit, but it s manageable* (i m working on fixing this) FIXED