• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

September update

Search This thread

Alijosekt

May 6, 2013
La Guaira
www.facebook.com

Attachments

• IMG_20190914_022955.jpg
    IMG_20190914_022955.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,450

dSERiES

Jul 27, 2013
Can someone, who had it working before the July update check if maybe this brings back tap-to-wake funcionality, or at least an option for it? (Judging from the larger size, it might.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    September update arrived on my phone just now (Belgium).
    I clicked "restart now" before checking size, I'm afraid.
    Update is Arrived. 34MB. DTW still is off :(
    Any issues with this update?
    I just got it this morning (Canada; earlier than normal) and have now realized that Recent Apps doesn't work. Trying to switch apps I get nothing in the "card" display. Ugh.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Can someone, who had it working before the July update check if maybe this brings back tap-to-wake funcionality, or at least an option for it? (Judging from the larger size, it might.)
    It doesn't. I was hoping for it as well.
    @IkkeZelf1000 Hi do you mind to check for me after September update can you use the double-tap to wake feature?
    Nope, you can't.
    Still hanging out on Oreo here, mostly because battery life seems to be that much better, would you guys say that's still the case?
    Battery life on Android PIE is absolutely not that bad. If I use my phone normally (without playing heavy games , or flashing ROMs) ,my battery lasts for 2 days . If I use it only for calls and browsing the internet - about 3 days .It depends how you use your phone , but I am 100% satisfied with the battery backup on PIE. On Android 10 is even better tho. In Android Q with SOT 1 hour and about 30 minutes of calls for one day , my battery drained only 13 percent , with PIE the same usage drains 17 percent , so... Sounds good , huh?