Question Serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail??

Search This thread
Apr 9, 2022
Screenshot_20220620-160026_Video Player.png

leopseft

May 12, 2011
Athens/Αθήνα
Guys, what do you mean when considering the first video as solution? he just downgrades from 12 to 11. This is not a solution. We need a solution for android 12 we don't want to downgrade to android 11.
Am I missing something?

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
Yeap , this need a really performant and interested developper to do it . But it seems there isn't ... Recently I updated stock C10 to C11 and all commands are there ... BROM mode , recovery , fastboot but apparently they are triggered by something . Personally I don't understand this way to hide those but for me isn't a impediment , I don't want to root or install TWRP . There are important astral signs that will be in a few months A13 for OnePlus Nord 2 , so for now I'm feeling good

ghost9685

Nov 27, 2011
Bangalore
Smart Watches
Guys, what do you mean when considering the first video as solution? he just downgrades from 12 to 11. This is not a solution. We need a solution for android 12 we don't want to downgrade to android 11.
Am I missing something?
Unfortunately, only this solution helped me, my phone was not booting to fastboot in adroid 12, i had to downgrade to 11 and then enter fast boot to unlock BL and then install TWRP and Custom ROM

ghost9685

Nov 27, 2011
Bangalore
Smart Watches
I am having the exact same Issue. Could you please tell me what you did to fix it?
ya you will have to follow the tutorial what is posted in the OP, there is a youtube link. I followed it but in the Customer made xubuntu flash drive the MTK tool was not working, so i created a Ubuntu bootable USB disk and then booted it installed all the necessary files for MTK tool from the Github page and i flashed the Android 11 to my phone then i was able to boot into Fastboot mode.