[Serious]Note 5 pro (Indian Variant)|Unable to boot any rom. [Help pls]

Search This thread

rtm2000

Mar 6, 2017
Today morning, I started facing bootloops on my whyred (running Pixel Experience pie latest).I clean flashed PE but couldn't boot into it. Phone would be stuck in bootloops. I changed roms to Potato OS,AICP,Descandent,Syberia,RR etc. but none could boot. All of them would get stuck in boot loop. ( I clean flashed all of them, wiping even my internal storage each time) Then I tried clean flashing Global MIUI latest stable, it boots but my sim cards are not detected and wifi doesnt turn on.Therefore, I was unable to log in to my mi account to verify the device.I tthen downloaded the latest stable MIUI (global) fastboot rom,using the mi flash tool i tried flashing, mi flash tool gave an error:
Code:
Flash antirbpass error
I checked the logs and it said:
Code:
 echo current device antirollback version is greater than this package.
I am on anti 4, the rom is anti 4 compliant...why this error. Please help!
Also why was every other rom bootlooping?
Edit1: I still have access to fastboot and TWRP.
Edit2: On the latest Indian beta, It says my IMEI and mac address is not available ( possible curroption) that explains the sim card and wifi not working. Any fix for this?
Edit3: I am now able to boot properly into MIUI (latest Indian developer build) I just need to repair my IMEI and Mac now...has any1 got any idea on how I am supposed to fix it?

Last edited:

rtm2000

Mar 6, 2017
Today morning, I started facing bootloops on my whyred (running Pixel Experience pie latest).I clean flashed PE but couldn't boot into it. Phone would be stuck in bootloops. I changed roms to Potato OS,AICP,Descandent,Syberia,RR etc. but none could boot. All of them would get stuck in boot loop. ( I clean flashed all of them, wiping even my internal storage each time) Then I tried clean flashing Global MIUI latest stable, it boots but my sim cards are not detected and wifi doesnt turn on.Therefore, I was unable to log in to my mi account to verify the device.I tthen downloaded the latest stable MIUI (global) fastboot rom,using the mi flash tool i tried flashing, mi flash tool gave an error:
Code:
Flash antirbpass error
I checked the logs and it said:
Code:
 echo current device antirollback version is greater than this package.
I am on anti 4, the rom is anti 4 compliant...why this error. Please help!
Also why was every other rom bootlooping?
Edit1: I still have access to fastboot and TWRP.
Edit2: On the latest Indian beta, It says my IMEI and mac address is not available ( possible curroption) that explains the sim card and wifi not working. Any fix for this?
Edit3: I am now able to boot properly into MIUI (latest Indian developer build) I just need to repair my IMEI and Mac now...has any1 got any idea on how I am supposed to fix it?
No participations yet...hmm...guys??

rtm2000

Mar 6, 2017
Just be patient. This isn't a regular bug/error that can be easily solved.
You we're running PE ROM without problems, what did you do in your device that started to bootloop?
Thanks for replying...
I did nothing, literally nothing...I just kept my phone for overnight charging and found it bootlooping in the morning. (It may have been running the whole night..)
ON another note, flashing the latest miui global stable via mi flash tool gives the error : Flash antirbpass error
I am on anti 4 , the rom I am trying to flash is anti 4 too...then why doesn't it let me flash?

arunmohan16

Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for replying...
I did nothing, literally nothing...I just kept my phone for overnight charging and found it bootlooping in the morning. (It may have been running the whole night..)
ON another note, flashing the latest miui global stable via mi flash tool gives the error : Flash antirbpass error
I am on anti 4 , the rom I am trying to flash is anti 4 too...then why doesn't it let me flash?

If you have adb and fastboot installed system wide, uninstall it . Reinstall drivers from xiaomi miflash and try again. It looks like your efs partition has been corrupted. If you have twrp backup of stock rom, use it.

rtm2000

Mar 6, 2017
If you have adb and fastboot installed system wide, uninstall it . Reinstall drivers from xiaomi miflash and try again. It looks like your efs partition has been corrupted. If you have twrp backup of stock rom, use it.
Thanks for your reply.
Actually, I don;t have the backup of my EFS partition with me. Is there any other way?