• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Serious problem ;(

Search This thread

ysco

Oct 23, 2013
Hello all,
Made probably a stupid mistake after flashing several roms i flashed the last one probably a oneplus 5 rom and not a 5t.
Now i have the strange thing i go into recovery i can not choose anything cause it seems that touch screen is not working correctly anymore and can not hit the correct buttons because it seems it is not aligned anymore probably because oneplus 5 has smaller screen.
Flashed twrp already to see if that fix the issue but problem remain, also try to load the oxygen fast boot rom but i got some errors and also not working.
What would be the best to start all over again, could anyone provide me the steps to have a clean install again to start over.
Or maybe some other tricks so that i have a functional twrp recovery so that i can format storage and flash new rom again ( the correct one this time ) ?

Hoping for a solution.

Regards, ysco..

Last edited:

ysco

Oct 23, 2013
Hello Maddler,

Thanks for the reply back to me.
I'm try now fastboot recovery rom again and it is doing more as before, from the six steps it is now at step four so lets hope this will work otherwise i follow your suggestion and see how that goes ;)
Thanks mate.

Regards, ysco..