• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Serious problems after flashing TWRP

Search This thread

LINJEinc

Aug 3, 2011
Vaasa
Redmi Note 9
Hi all,

Flashed TWRP on my phone with adb. After successfull flash, restarted phone with power + vol up. Phone enters TWRP,
but there all fun stops, can't do anything there. It looks like it want's me to enter a password or something, but keyboard not working.

And on top of that, can't enter fastboot again, if holding power + vol down, all I get is restarts after "Redmi" text, nothing else.

Is there any way to get this phone to work, or is it only to throw it in the trash?

Best regards
LINJEinc

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Hi all,

Flashed TWRP on my phone with adb. After successfull flash, restarted phone with power + vol up. Phone enters TWRP,
but there all fun stops, can't do anything there. It looks like it want's me to enter a password or something, but keyboard not working.

And on top of that, can't enter fastboot again, if holding power + vol down, all I get is restarts after "Redmi" text, nothing else.

Is there any way to get this phone to work, or is it only to throw it in the trash?

Best regards
LINJEinc
Does your recovery work?..

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018