Seriously what is the advantage of T-mobile vs Unlocked?

Search This thread

dj24

Jun 23, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
This hasn't worked for me either. It's starting to seem like Samsung pushed some of their development onto the phone carriers now lol.

Hey Samsung, why not just leave Android alone when you get it from Google so you don't have to cause so many problems with your own, customized (ad filled, feature removing) version moving forward? Heck, I've already had some problems with a bunch of your apps and have gotten zero help or answers from you guys. That's the reason I've switched back to a bunch of Google apps, however, half of those didn't even work on this phone!!! But I messaged Google about these problems as well, and you know what? They fixed ALL OF THEM within two weeks.

I'll definitely be buying from a different manufacturer moving forward. Even more so since there's rumours spreading around online right now that the Note 20 was the last Note phone to be released since the upcoming S21 is going to have stylus support..

I'm not really sure if Samsung is responsible for the call recording issues but it's really frustrating that there are no options out there...

I recently got bamboozled by a medical imaging company where they quoted me $80 for a self pay service and assured me repeatedly that it would not cost me a penny more. I called twice and spoke to different people just to be sure. I was surprise billed for $800 a couple of weeks later after doing the imaging. They of course denied everything and the recording of those conversations (ACR App) was only one sided where it only caught my side of the conversation :( They of course couldn't find any of those recorded conversations from their end even though everyone and their mother knows they're there :rolleyes:

coilbio

Apr 22, 2011
I'm not really sure if Samsung is responsible for the call recording issues but it's really frustrating that there are no options out there...

I recently got bamboozled by a medical imaging company where they quoted me $80 for a self pay service and assured me repeatedly that it would not cost me a penny more. I called twice and spoke to different people just to be sure. I was surprise billed for $800 a couple of weeks later after doing the imaging. They of course denied everything and the recording of those conversations (ACR App) was only one sided where it only caught my side of the conversation :( They of course couldn't find any of those recorded conversations from their end even though everyone and their mother knows they're there :rolleyes:

That sucks, I always have them email me the copay and treatment info. My wife works treating people with depression with magnetic resonance, she works with insurance companies and they're a pain.

But back to main topic, T-Mobile just got the standalone 5g update, also they're integrating sprints towers instead of reformating their spectrum so access to that will come with updates.

You can sim unlock the phone and it'll work with basically everyone as well. But if you plan to stick to tmobile the signal upgrades are worth it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have any experience with TMO specifically, but what I do know is that typically the carrier branded devices get their updates WAY fast and more often than the Unlocked ones. I'm in the same boat, I don't really care much one way or another about the bloat. If I don't like it I uninstall it if I can or at the very least disable it
    Also, it is my understanding that Tmobile tweaks it's cellular radio's to perform slightly better than the unlocked version of any phone used on it's network.
    Also, it is my understanding that Tmobile tweaks it's cellular radio's to perform slightly better than the unlocked version of any phone used on it's network.
    This simply isn't true with the Samsung phones. I have had both and there definitely is no difference in connectivity in either data or calls between unlocked and carrier version.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    agree - that was a bunch of talk on this forum last year when the note 10+ was shipping . lots of cats on here were trying to say this and it was just not true. i had 3 unlocked phones on tmo and service was consistent.