• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question service centers can not hear me

Search This thread

heian12

Sep 26, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
My A72 has a very annoying issue.
When I call other phones or when someone calls me, everything is ok. But I have contacted several helpdesks (e.g. Ziggo, Connexxion, NS (nederlandse spoorwegen) and my companies service desk) and almost immediately it is clear, they can not hear me. In one occasion it happens after a minute.

When calling them again with another phone, (same provider (BEN), everything is OK. So this is really the issue on the phone.

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
My A72 has a very annoying issue.
When I call other phones or when someone calls me, everything is ok. But I have contacted several helpdesks (e.g. Ziggo, Connexxion, NS (nederlandse spoorwegen) and my companies service desk) and almost immediately it is clear, they can not hear me. In one occasion it happens after a minute.

When calling them again with another phone, (same provider (BEN), everything is OK. So this is really the issue on the phone.
Hi...did you also try to call them with the plugged Earphones or with a bluetooth Headset or something else?

solong
speedson 🤘 🙃 🤘

heian12

Sep 26, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
None of them, just the phone only. Exactly the same as I call other people.
The phone is on its original software, no modifications or so. The only thing that differs is that mainly the keypad is used, to give the required options in a service menu. (computer voice)