Service firmware Emui 9.1 PE C432 fig-lx huawei p smart(2018) + root

Search This thread

satakecode

Jun 8, 2019
Hi, I have a little problem after flashing this.
What I did, flashed TWRP onto ERECOVERY and patched stock recovery into RECOVERY and flashed the stock 9.1 EMUI rom. The system booted all good however after I tried going into recovery I always get the following error:
ERROR MODE Attention! please update system again. Error! Func NO: 11 (recovery image) Error NO: 2(load failed!)
Both recovery and erecovery now give me that error. I unlocked the bootloader and flashed recovery again and again but I always get the same error.

I would like to ask if someone can get me a system.img and kernel.img dump from an already rooted 9.1 phone so that I can flash them and get root in mine through fastboot.

Also if anyone has any idea how to fix this, any help is quite welcome.

Thank you.

hatefkm

Feb 4, 2016
Lordegan
Service firmware Emui 9.1 PE C432 huawei p smart(2018) + root Magisk
This is the fig lx Emui 8 firmware on fig lx EMUI9.1 location c432 9pe.android.
Downloading the firmware, unpack the necessary files into the DLOAD folder. And put the folder with the firmware on the DLOAD sd card. Turn off the phone: hold down + - and turn it on after vibration, watch the firmware process. After the firmware, a hard reset will occur, and the boot loader is locked (before the firmware, make sure that stock recovery is in place)
Download firmware :

Installing root. Unlock bootloader, install ..
We will need:
Magisk manager installed on the phone. RECOVERY_RAMDIS.img pulled from UPDATE.APP firmware How to patch stock recovery: We go in tel. in Magisk manager click Install Select patch file We are looking for our RECOVERY_RAMDIS waiting for the end (the path is specified after completion) magisk_patcher.img. The path of the phone memory folder Download If twrp with encryption, our patched file is transferred to our magisk_patcher.img.
1.We go to TWRP, if twrp is not in the Erecovery section, then we flash it into erecovery through img. (Wish) images.
2. We are patching our patched stock recovery to the recovery section.
3.We do through Twrp a reboot in recovery to start the root (it will not go into rekoveri already) With EVERY boot, if we want to root, we boot into the recovery (volume + when turned on), when rebooting, Magisk Manager does this automatically. Route received. What works: Full root, Magisk Hide and everything connected with it including Google Pay, as well as eRecovery What does not work: It is impossible to install a stock recovery, which means that to update the system you need to flash the native recovery, update it, and then do the procedure again.
Ready patched Stock recovery flash in RECOVERY section for C432 9.1.0.115
Download patched::) download
Download Magisk ::) download
Already come updates on the C432, wait, or check through applications Hicare Norway choose a country.
Sorry for the English, Greetings from Belarus, from the forum 4p da. #mak6021
HI. My phone is lock. Can I flash this rom without any trouble!?

honorfan

Apr 7, 2018
How does rooting keep the bl unlocked?
I have a FIG-LX1 that I rebranded to C432 and I patched NVME to unlock Bootloader
Can I and how do I re unlock the bootloader on Emui 9
And how to I downgrade to Emui 8

Thanks in advance
Hi bro
No way to unlock bootloader in emui 9 without code for now
But for back to emui 8 just you need hisuit or eRECOVERY

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
Downloading the firmware, unpack the necessary files into the DLOAD folder. And put the folder with the firmware on the DLOAD sd card. Turn off the phone: hold down + - and turn it on after vibration, watch the firmware process. After the firmware, a hard reset will occur, and the boot loader is locked (before the firmware, make sure that stock recovery is in place)
Download firmware :

We will need:
Magisk manager installed on the phone. RECOVERY_RAMDIS.img pulled from UPDATE.APP firmware How to patch stock recovery: We go in tel. in Magisk manager click Install Select patch file We are looking for our RECOVERY_RAMDIS waiting for the end (the path is specified after completion) magisk_patcher.img. The path of the phone memory folder Download If twrp with encryption, our patched file is transferred to our magisk_patcher.img.
1.We go to TWRP, if twrp is not in the Erecovery section, then we flash it into erecovery through img. (Wish) images.
3.We do through Twrp a reboot in recovery to start the root (it will not go into rekoveri already) With EVERY boot, if we want to root, we boot into the recovery (volume + when turned on), when rebooting, Magisk Manager does this automatically. Route received. What works: Full root, Magisk Hide and everything connected with it including Google Pay, as well as eRecovery What does not work: It is impossible to install a stock recovery, which means that to update the system you need to flash the native recovery, update it, and then do the procedure again.
Already come updates on the C432, wait, or check through applications Hicare Norway choose a country.

https://androidhost.ru/2AUo?downloa...a887af02aec5a272946b23fa3f7ad6ad5493976d7e566 :good:

stev4e

Nov 12, 2015
You don't even need TWRP. You can just flash the patched magisk recovery using fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched.img
then you just do adb reboot recovery (or hold volume up+power), it will try to boot into the recovery image which is now the magisk-patched image, do its magic and then boot the system with root enabled!

The instructions weren't very clear (got my **** stuck in bird) since I'm guessing they're from google translate so here's the steps I took.
I had a rooted EMUI version and wanted to upgrade to 9.1 so I just rebooted my phone, held volume + when the orange text appeared, booted into eRecovery and followed the steps to update my phone, this did a factory reset (kept all my files, just system wipe), removed my root privilages but kept the BL unlocked. After the initial update I was still in EMUI 8 but I got a few more OTA updates that culminated with EMUI 9.1 so I didn't have to download the firmware from a third party. Next in order to root the system I downloaded Magisk Manager and 'magisk-patched.img' from OP's link. I updated Magisk Manager and then from there I clicked Install > Patch (not .zip) which brought up a file select window where I chose the patched image I downloaded from OP, then Magisk Manager did some magic to it and saved another file into my downloads folder (same name 'magisk-patched.img'). I then tried to follow OP's instructions and I booted into TWRP which I could only flash into recovery_ramdsik using fastboot and still have no clue what OP meant by starting TWRP in erecovery, but the TWRP 3.2.1-0 version that OP linked didn't decrypt my Internal storage and I couldn't select the image from the downloads folder but I kinda got from the instructions that it was a recovery image that I was supposed to flash using TWRP but since I got to TWRP by flashing its image to my recovery partition using fastboot why couldn't I do the same for the patched magisk image? I just ran the command again but with the file that Magisk Manager generated (had to copy to PC) and lo and behold it worked!

Edit: Forget about flashing your stock recovery afterwards. Looks like you need to keep the magisk image on your recovery partition to have root privilages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hijacks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download firmware :

We will need:
    Hi.
    If I do not want to root my cell phone. What should I do for this?

Download only the firmware but it will lock your bootloader
    You don't even need TWRP. You can just flash the patched magisk recovery using fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched.img
    then you just do adb reboot recovery (or hold volume up+power), it will try to boot into the recovery image which is now the magisk-patched image, do its magic and then boot the system with root enabled!

The instructions weren't very clear (got my **** stuck in bird) since I'm guessing they're from google translate so here's the steps I took.
    I had a rooted EMUI version and wanted to upgrade to 9.1 so I just rebooted my phone, held volume + when the orange text appeared, booted into eRecovery and followed the steps to update my phone, this did a factory reset (kept all my files, just system wipe), removed my root privilages but kept the BL unlocked. After the initial update I was still in EMUI 8 but I got a few more OTA updates that culminated with EMUI 9.1 so I didn't have to download the firmware from a third party. Next in order to root the system I downloaded Magisk Manager and 'magisk-patched.img' from OP's link. I updated Magisk Manager and then from there I clicked Install > Patch (not .zip) which brought up a file select window where I chose the patched image I downloaded from OP, then Magisk Manager did some magic to it and saved another file into my downloads folder (same name 'magisk-patched.img'). I then tried to follow OP's instructions and I booted into TWRP which I could only flash into recovery_ramdsik using fastboot and still have no clue what OP meant by starting TWRP in erecovery, but the TWRP 3.2.1-0 version that OP linked didn't decrypt my Internal storage and I couldn't select the image from the downloads folder but I kinda got from the instructions that it was a recovery image that I was supposed to flash using TWRP but since I got to TWRP by flashing its image to my recovery partition using fastboot why couldn't I do the same for the patched magisk image? I just ran the command again but with the file that Magisk Manager generated (had to copy to PC) and lo and behold it worked!

Edit: Forget about flashing your stock recovery afterwards. Looks like you need to keep the magisk image on your recovery partition to have root privilages.