Service Required Code Corrupt

Search This thread

metalmoot

Oct 10, 2010
Nantes
Hello everyone, today I'm facing a strange problem

I was playing with my razr I (really good phone btw, which is rooted and UNLOCKED) and I had a random reboot and from that moment I can't do anything,

WHen I turn on my phone, the green light flashs and the screen says : Service Required Code Corrupt

I am not able to boot into fastboot, my PC doesn't recognize the phone either

I'm stuck ^^

SO if you have an idea i'm open

Thanks

nikoocastro

Oct 13, 2012
Hello everyone, today I'm facing a strange problem

I was playing with my razr I (really good phone btw, which is rooted and UNLOCKED) and I had a random reboot and from that moment I can't do anything,

WHen I turn on my phone, the green light flashs and the screen says : Service Required Code Corrupt

I am not able to boot into fastboot, my PC doesn't recognize the phone either

I'm stuck ^^

SO if you have an idea i'm open

Thanks

i have the same problem :( :(

sky0165

Mar 10, 2012
I think your boot loader just got corrupted. Take your phone to a tecnical assistant. Your carrier won't do anything for you since you've an unlocked bootloader.

It will be just a waste of time.

Reactions: nikoocastro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unbrick

Hi folks, I have the solcion must disarm their razr i (with love) a guide here, I'm part of the community www.clangsm.com
    post-228435-1358532365.jpg
    post-228435-1358532394.jpg
    post-228435-1358532406.jpg
    post-228435-1358532415.jpg
    post-228435-1358532432.jpg

good once dismantled its terminals, remove the battery, connect the USB, now press the camera button, followed (without releasing the camera button) connect the battery, and surprise, the green LED, and can continuear with this :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2184877

I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING! USE THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. Connect your brick to PC pressing the camera button.
    2. Run xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup-1.0.3.exe and follow the instructions.
    3. Run unbrick.bat.
    Since I fixed exactly the same problem with a different phone yesterday, I won't rest until this is fixed!

I remember what I did, which files and software. I have PMd a dev here hoping they can help. I can't promise the same thing can help but it's a good try. :good:
    I really wouldn't try disassembling your phone like that unless you know what you're doing. I would add a lot of warnings to that, that's what they do in other threads...

I know of 2 situations where these fatal bricks are happening: 1) Home made fastboots 2) Accepting OTA updates after unlocking the bootloader.

If you did either, and your phone is not entering fastboot mode and has the error message "service required, code corrupt" then you have a hard bricked phone. If your phone is in that condition, PM me.
    I think your boot loader just got corrupted. Take your phone to a tecnical assistant. Your carrier won't do anything for you since you've an unlocked bootloader.

It will be just a waste of time.
    Me too, successfully downgraded JB to ICS, all was ok, made nandroid backup and boom.