Settings error / Uninstall error - kdz or tot for H810 22d???

Search This thread

sak27

Apr 3, 2017
My G4 H810 is acting up with a bunch of weird software issues.
1. Every time I try to go to Settings>General>Security on my LG G4 H810 (Stock) the security app closes, and the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped." appears.
2. Whenever I try to change my lock screen settings, either nothing actually happens or the message "Unfortunately, Lock Screen Settings has stopped." appears.
3. When I try to uninstall an app, my phone just reboots.
I've tried factory resetting multiple times - it doesn't work. I'm wondering if I could install a stock kdz or tot. Unfortunately, I'm on h81022d, so I'm having trouble finding a compatible kdz/tot.

bel2033

Nov 11, 2016
New York
i got the same problem exactly like yours im running MM H81021y plus i got anti rollback 3 so no downgrade for me if you find a solution please share it here

rgolubev

Nov 18, 2017
My G4 H810 is acting up with a bunch of weird software issues.
1. Every time I try to go to Settings>General>Security on my LG G4 H810 (Stock) the security app closes, and the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped." appears.
2. Whenever I try to change my lock screen settings, either nothing actually happens or the message "Unfortunately, Lock Screen Settings has stopped." appears.
3. When I try to uninstall an app, my phone just reboots.
I've tried factory resetting multiple times - it doesn't work. I'm wondering if I could install a stock kdz or tot. Unfortunately, I'm on h81022d, so I'm having trouble finding a compatible kdz/tot.

Have you found a solution?
I have same problems after OTA updated it from the original LP 5.1 to MM 6.0. latest software H81022f. Got the unlocked AT&T phone from fleabay. Looks like I'll be sending it back :( I like the phone.