setup problems with Samsung A71

Search This thread

Dean666

Apr 8, 2021
Hello all,

i have a strange Problem with my A71 which i use as a work phone. We got the order to migrate some internal stuff which makes it necessary to reset the mobile phone. in the description i think they missed one important point, delete / unenroll the google account first and then make a reset...but i'm not sure.

Because now after i done the reset it's not possible to get to the screen where it is possible to enter the google credentials. Means the telephone starts, i enter the PIN from the SIM, accept the User terms and conditions, log into my W-LAN, the phone search for updates, ask me if i might be restore data from an old phone. After that a quick screen pops up with the note "Checking" and then i see the error

There was a problem communicating with the Google servers, please try again later.

In addition. When i try to connect with the normal mobile network, it says thats not possible to connect with the internet

What we have here?

is it the FRP or any other "the phone is locked" thing? and how i can resolve this problem?

Because the SIM is working fine...tested with another phone. And the W-LAN is working as well.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hello all,

i have a strange Problem with my A71 which i use as a work phone. We got the order to migrate some internal stuff which makes it necessary to reset the mobile phone. in the description i think they missed one important point, delete / unenroll the google account first and then make a reset...but i'm not sure.

Because now after i done the reset it's not possible to get to the screen where it is possible to enter the google credentials. Means the telephone starts, i enter the PIN from the SIM, accept the User terms and conditions, log into my W-LAN, the phone search for updates, ask me if i might be restore data from an old phone. After that a quick screen pops up with the note "Checking" and then i see the error

There was a problem communicating with the Google servers, please try again later.

In addition. When i try to connect with the normal mobile network, it says thats not possible to connect with the internet

What we have here?

is it the FRP or any other "the phone is locked" thing? and how i can resolve this problem?

Because the SIM is working fine...tested with another phone. And the W-LAN is working as well.

Thanks in advance

Greetings
Hmm... If it's the device of your company, they should help you.
If it's your private device, then try to do the factory reset again in recovery mode. Hopefully it helps.

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
If it's your private device, then try to do the factory reset again in recovery mode. Hopefully it helps.
Hello all,

What we have here?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

go download the fosctory FW from sammobile.com/firmware and use samfirm to actually download it (its literally 4x faster than directly from the site) and flash it with the CSC instead of the HOME_CSC. Once you do that, itll think its a brand new phone and itll truly factory reset it which recovery factory reset doesnt do really. If you were wanting to keep your data on the device, youd use HOME_CSC. Thats the only difference between the two, but its a BIG difference and ive seen people use the wrong one multiple times LOL myself included LOLOLOL

Reactions: It_ler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

What we have here?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

go download the fosctory FW from sammobile.com/firmware and use samfirm to actually download it (its literally 4x faster than directly from the site) and flash it with the CSC instead of the HOME_CSC. Once you do that, itll think its a brand new phone and itll truly factory reset it which recovery factory reset doesnt do really. If you were wanting to keep your data on the device, youd use HOME_CSC. Thats the only difference between the two, but its a BIG difference and ive seen people use the wrong one multiple times LOL myself included LOLOLOL